• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Posts in need of moderation

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

yeah, let's not call it like we see (saw) it.  Let's ammend oir delete those posts that are negative.  Do it and I'll never be back here again.  Still post it and I'll remain.

So yeah, youve been the gestapo in the past and if you can't take off the green and gold glasses to let reasonable discourse to happen - then I will be gone.  Deal with it.

Thanks for some levity on an otherwise dreary day ....... Do you honestly believe that ANYONE gives a **** whether you leave or not??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,963
  • Days Won:  469

Let him go..hbryan is acting out.  He's into the bull on bull attack mode now.  He'll soon nod off, wake up tomorrow and be better.  But he still shouldn't be using those off-color comments. Knock it off hb.  Thanks.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Brad, you may just want to get some red bull. The meltdown this week looks to have you VERY busy  :)

:)  looks like it...let's get it together Bulls.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i don't think my post about gregory had to be deleted. hes a coach... not a college athlete. hes getting paid. weak.

i don't think my post about gregory had to be deleted. hes a coach... not a college athlete. hes getting paid. weak.

Before anyone complains about a deletion, as so many do, be sure it is not merged with another post.  Merging posts for similar subjects saves the draw on the server.  no posts i am aware of have been deleted..  "The Man" is not oppressing Bullfolk tonight...sorry.

• Content Count:  1,894

You deleted my post called The naked bootleg....I cant believe this. I wrote a good amount of stuff and there,and no cursing nothing negitive,all for the team and about issues surrounding us and you deleted it.  THANKS FOR NOTHING

• Content Count:  341

You deleted my post called The naked bootleg....I cant believe this. I wrote a good amount of stuff and there,and no cursing nothing negitive,all for the team and about issues surrounding us and you deleted it.  THANKS FOR NOTHING

hey douche it wasn't deleted: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=41229.msg475991#msg475991

check the last posts from your profile and you can find it...i suggest you do that next time before yelling at mods

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Before anyone complains about a deletion, as so many do, be sure it is not merged with another post.  Merging posts for similar subjects saves the draw on the server.  no posts i am aware of have been deleted..   "The Man" is not oppressing Bullfolk tonight...sorry.

didnt know u were moving posts. :P

For crying out loud, can you "more upset" people please settle down?  There are several moderators, all of which are taxed with combining like posts.  When something is deleted, I see it.  I do not see your post, or the one mentioned before that, I am sure it was just merged with a similar post.  If you don't have the patience to go find the thread to post on or you can't find your post, I'll help you.  No need to fuel your anger unnecessarily.

Archived