• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holding Call !!!!!

jg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

They outplay Leavitts for the second straight week. He is playing afraid now. The play he is calling are weak, and to conservative.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I just rewatched the game and it appears to me that they got the number wrong on the hold.  I don't think Cedric held, I think Dile held.  I went back about 6 times on my DVR and Dile's block was questionable.  Alot more questionabe than Hilll's block.  Did anyone else think this when they rewatched the tape. 

Other than that, the officials were spot on for every other call I thought.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I just rewatched the game and it appears to me that they got the number wrong on the hold.  I don't think Cedric held, I think Dile held.  I went back about 6 times on my DVR and Dile's block was questionable.  Alot more questionabe than Hilll's block.  Did anyone else think this when they rewatched the tape. 

Thanks JoeB

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Watched the replay and could see Ced's hold.  Right hand, tons of jersey in it.  Holding the man that (maybe) could have made the tackle on the play.

Archived