• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holding Call !!!!!

jg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I can't blame the refs this week. Kick two field goals and we are down 21-22, and all we need is another field goal to go ahead at the end.

no way the refs screwed us.  I swore some of the false starts were BS so I rewinded the DVR.  not bs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

if i'm a broken record then what do you call the 11,000 posts the past 10 days about blaming the game on the refs.

outgained in every category and having no running game and being sacked 8 times and not being able to take advantage of mistakes the other team makes is what i considered to be completely outplayed (referring to Rutgers game obviously). they should've destroyed us.

What are you talking about?  I saw a few hundred posts looking for clarification on an "illegal forward pass" when the passer did not have possession....but it sounds to me like exaggeration is your forte, carry on.

outgained in every category and having no running game and being sacked 8 times and not being able to take advantage of mistakes the other team makes is what i considered to be completely outplayed (referring to Rutgers game obviously). they should've destroyed us.

They didn't, so I guess by your logic, we did alright.  Thanks.

no, we lost.

Well according to you, we (THE BULLS)  don't deserve to win.  Period.  I know how to take your ********.

no, we lost.

:stfu :stfu

• Content Count:  635

no, we lost.

Well according to you, we (THE BULLS)  don't deserve to win.  Period.  I know how to take your ********.

certainly didn't deserve to win the last two games. embarrassing defensive, offensive, and special teams play. just because the score was close doesn't mean WE were close. when the game was tight, we did what we did the whole game, in both games. against Rutgers, we have a chance to tie or take the lead, and we shoot ourselves in the foot. against UConn, we have a chance to tie and we shoot ourselves in the foot. like the rest of the game(s). business as usual.

no, we lost.

Well according to you, we (THE BULLS)  don't deserve to win.   Period.  I know how to take your ********.

certainly didn't deserve to win the last two games. embarrassing defensive, offensive, and special teams play. just because the score was close doesn't mean WE were close. when the game was tight, we did what we did the whole game, in both games. against Rutgers, we have a chance to tie or take the lead, and we shoot ourselves in the foot. against UConn, we have a chance to tie and we shoot ourselves in the foot. like the rest of the game(s). business as usual.

what is all this we?  you are a gator.  go whine about the bulldoga

• Content Count:  3,403

completely outplayed on the road two weeks in a row, accept the loss and stop blaming the refs. it's pathetic.

What a drama queen.

We outgained them by 87 and almost out rushed them by 100.  That is hardly "completely outplayed."  If the refs cause you to lose, you can blame them all you want.  Losing close games is on USF, but the refs blowing calls doesn't help the situation.  This has been a terrible season for refs.

• Content Count:  3,403

no, we lost.

You're such an idiot.  Yes, we blew both comebacks, but blowing comebacks means you do not play the same at the end as you did to get in the position for the comeback in the first place.  If we played badly all the time we wouldn't be in close games.  Stop being negative by distorting truths.

Archived