• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Holding Call !!!!!

jg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

completely outplayed on the road two weeks in a row, accept the loss and stop blaming the refs. it's pathetic.

What a drama queen.

We outgained them by 87 and almost out rushed them by 100.  That is hardly "completely outplayed."  If the refs cause you to lose, you can blame them all you want.  Losing close games is on USF, but the refs blowing calls doesn't help the situation.  This has been a terrible season for refs.

All of the calls by the refs were good.  Watch the tape. 

It would help if Cedrick would have redeamed himself and caught the ball.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Wow from national championship to Papajohns bowl, well right now if we won out we'd probably get in the Gator Bowl but another loss and we're playing a game in December again. At least we return home next week, rebound time!

Guess you'll be on the Gator board a lot more now. Nice knowing ya.

• Content Count:  827

completely outplayed on the road two weeks in a row, accept the loss and stop blaming the refs. it's pathetic.

What a drama queen.

We outgained them by 87 and almost out rushed them by 100.  That is hardly "completely outplayed."  If the refs cause you to lose, you can blame them all you want.  Losing close games is on USF, but the refs blowing calls doesn't help the situation.  This has been a terrible season for refs.

I DVR'd the game. Come over any day and show me that was a holding. You are an idiot.

• Content Count:  919

I hate sore losers.  But just because you question a call or two that were BS, that doesn't make you a sore loser, and that you blame the loss on the refs. 

USF had plently of chances to win the last two games and blew it.  But, let me tell you, that holding call was complete BS.  There is no way, in that situation, that a ref can make that call unless it is obvious.  The only thing I saw Hill do was extend his ams.  A complete BS call when a team is going in on the one to tie it.

Then, to make matters worse, there is a no interference calll on the next play when Hester gets run over.  That was close too, but the guy arrived early, just like Nate Allen earlier.  Two killer calls in a row.  For anyone to say the refs made no bad calls is foolish.

With all that said, if USF made some more plays, they would have won. 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What a drama queen.

I DVR'd the game. Come over any day and show me that was a holding. You are an idiot.

Dude, don't call me an idiot for clearly stating my objective opinion.  Ced had a nice chunk of jersey that was pulling from that defender.  He had a chance to redeem himself, but he could not catch the ball.  Sore losers blame the refs.  We as USF fans need to be better than that.  We should have won that game, but we have WR/TE that get alligator arms when it is winning time.  We have coaches that get brain freeze.  We have players that make penalties at the worst times.  We lost because we left plays on the field.  That had nothing to do with refs, nothing!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

People, people, check these stats:

5 different times inside the 5 yard line and only got 10 points out of it.  You do the math.  And its only one missed FG, so don't go blaming Delbert for all of our troubles.

What a drama queen.

Dude, don't call me an idiot for clearly stating my objective opinion.  Ced had a nice chunk of jersey that was pulling from that defender.  He had a chance to redeem himself, but he could not catch the ball.  Sore losers blame the refs.  We as USF fans need to be better than that.  We should have won that game, but we have WR/TE that get alligator arms when it is winning time.  We have coaches that get brain freeze.  We have players that make penalties at the worst times.  We lost because we left plays on the field.  That had nothing to do with refs, nothing!

I for one am not a sore loser. And yes I do know there were many bad plays, bad execution and bad coaching.

But to say all the calls were good calls is the part I think you are way in left field. It was just kind of funny the flag was thrown after the player had scored. That's all.

End of discussion!

• Content Count:  40

I definitely think that it was a bad call, but that does not matter.  As I always say "Good teams win games".  Unfortunately we are not playing like a good team right now.

I definitely think that it was a bad call, but that does not matter.  As I always say "Good teams win games".  Unfortunately we are not playing like a good team right now.

I agree.

• Content Count:  959

The ignore button works well but I can not help myself. Some of you are just flat out dumb. First of all the ref did not throw the flag until the bulls were in the end zone celebrating. The timing of the call in a crucial situation is horrible. He would have to tackle the guy and he did not. Yeah he had a little jersey but who doesn't ?  I am not blaming the losses on the refs but even people who are not bulls fans say we have had some questionable calls not go our way. We have not stopped the run, got sucked in on 2 trick plays, played terrible in the red zone, not made kicks, and had some calls not go our way= 2 losses in a row. You guys act like little bitches if someone says a call went against us. You think Louisville is happy they got screwed. It did not loose the game for them but it sure as hell made a difference !!!!     

Archived