• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wishful thinking....On campus stadium name proposal.

Best name so far....  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

I added a poll of some of my favorites so far. Let's see what everyone thinks.

• Content Count:  1,261

Why do we have to call it a stadium?

ex. Gator swamp

How about:

Hooterville

The Mounds of Mons (Venus)

>:D

The Swamp is just a nick name...the official name is Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium

that's something a gator fan would say

the irony is outstanding.

• Content Count:  132

As someone who knows Bain Capital very well, Outback will not be putting their names on anything at USF when it comes to that size of commitment.  Bain Capital is there to turn OSI around and sell their interest.  Give up on that pipe dream.

• Content Count:  1,238

As someone who knows Bain Capital very well, Outback will not be putting their names on anything at USF when it comes to that size of commitment.  Bain Capital is there to turn OSI around and sell their interest.  Give up on that pipe dream.

If you take the time to look up you'll notice that the choice for Outback isn't even in contention at the polls. So for it to be a pipe dream, I would think it would have to be the primary choice from everyone and cleary it's not. I also know Bain Capital, well-I know a guy who knows a guy that slept with a girl that knew this girl that saw this dog that went into....

• Content Count:  4,738

If you take the time to look up you'll notice that the choice for Outback isn't even in contention at the polls. So for it to be a pipe dream, I would think it would have to be the primary choice from everyone and cleary it's not. I also know Bain Capital, well-I know a guy who knows a guy that slept with a girl that knew this girl that saw this dog that went into....

wtf? ???

The Senator Field at Peter Pan Stadium (in honor of our 2 local legends The Senator and Peter Pan... I can fly! I can fly!)

Okay. Um.  Who are "The Senator" and "Peter Pan" ??  (Other than the obvious reference to the literary character)

I assume these are nicknames... but they're really not "legends" are they??

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

how this thread has avoided the trough so far is beyond me

Archived