• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL TOP 25 Football Thread: #5 Oklahoma, #7 South Carolina Down Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Wow. What a heartbreaking loss.  :'(

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738

Wow. What a heartbreaking loss.  :'(

Definitely has to hurt more to have the guy catch a td like that instead of a late FG

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Why wasn't that ******* "first down" reviewed? I thought every play was reviewed in the booth. That was bull **** too. That was CLEARLY not a first down.

haven't u figured it out yet? we're going to have another SEC/Big Televen championship matchup.  LSU has been preordained the SEC representative in the annual game of musical chairs between the SEC/Big11/Pac10/BigXII for the national championship.  everybody else is just minor league.

regardless, Tubbs should have thrown his challenge.  refs gave him a clear yard and a half on that.  should have challenged.  criminal negligence.

• Content Count:  134

Meltdown in 3...2...1.....

**** that was such a mother ******* heartbreaking loss...  I couldn't believe we squibbed the ******* kick.  That was the most piece of **** play call is ass has ever made.  

If the ******* refs would've manned up and stayed by their call of not enough **** men on the line of ******* scrimmage instead of worrying about **** piss bombs the LSU fans throw, it might've had a different ****** ass outcome.

Or... if the ******* refs would've spot the ball right instead of giving the LSU player an extra foot on the ******* spot, might've had a different ending to this **** game.

Damnit to hell... this is giving me ******* heartburn right now and I hope they go to the **** BCS championship game and their waterhead coach gets the ever living dog **** beat out of their asses.

Our guys played their **** hearts out and it's piss ******* poor that it had to come down to sorry ass officiating and a dumb ass call or no timeouts called by our ******* super duper coach.

Other than that, great ******* game.  LSU played a good one.  Hats off to their players.  

If our coach is stupid, and the refs sorry as hell, does that make opposing coaches "lucky", "ballsy", or just plain ******* smart?

War mother ******* **** eagle.

The bigger negligence is Tuberville not using his timeout. What a mo-ron

only chance of salvation is LSU losing in the SECCG...

the rest of their schedule is a ******* cakewalk.

i'm sure that tough mid-november game against mid-major bottom feeder La Tech will be a challenge for the National Champions in waiting.  ::)

**** that was such a mother ******* heartbreaking loss...  I couldn't believe we squibbed the ******* kick.  That was the most piece of **** play call is ass has ever made. 

If the ******* refs would've manned up and stayed by their call of not enough **** men on the line of ******* scrimmage instead of worrying about **** piss bombs the LSU fans throw, it might've had a different ****** ass outcome.

Or... if the ******* refs would've spot the ball right instead of giving the LSU player an extra foot on the ******* spot, might've had a different ending to this **** game.

Damnit to hell... this is giving me ******* heartburn right now and I hope they go to the **** BCS championship game and their waterhead coach gets the ever living dog **** beat out of their asses.

Our guys played their **** hearts out and it's piss ******* poor that it had to come down to sorry ass officiating and a dumb ass call or no timeouts called by our ******* super duper coach.

Other than that, great ******* game.  LSU played a good one.  Hats off to their players. 

If our coach is stupid, and the refs sorry as hell, does that make opposing coaches "lucky", "ballsy", or just plain ******* smart?

Hall of Famer

--EDIT:  Tough loss AUFan.  All of those things rolled into one make that hard to swallow.  Cox was lights out in that last drive. 

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't every play reviewed in the BOOTH? WTF, you can clearly see where he lands.

What a waste

**** that was such a mother ******* heartbreaking loss...  I couldn't believe we squibbed the ******* kick.  That was the most piece of **** play call is ass has ever made.  

If the ******* refs would've manned up and stayed by their call of not enough **** men on the line of ******* scrimmage instead of worrying about **** **** bombs the LSU fans throw, it might've had a different ***** ass outcome.

Our guys played their **** hearts out and it's **** ******* poor that it had to come down to sorry ass officiating and a dumb ass call or no timeouts called by our ******* super duper coach.

Other than that, great ******* game.  LSU played a good one.  Hats off to their players.  

i feel ya man.  LSU got that cajun home cooking.  the SEC wasnt gonna blow its shot at having their superhero 1-loss team make it to the NC, and all that money that comes with it.

maybe Bama or Arkansas can muster a miracle.  LSU needs to go down.

Archived