• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL TOP 25 Football Thread: #5 Oklahoma, #7 South Carolina Down Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

yup... that pretty much explains it!

I'm cooled off now.  It was really a good game.  I thought that last drive was awesome.  It just hurts that it had to end like this.  You guys know me well enough that I can take a loss, and if they would've kicked a field goal, I think I'd handle it a lot better.

The combination of the funny flag pick up after the review, the bad spot, and Tubby's infamous squib kick... it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

That's why when we played you guys and it went into overtime, it was a good clean, no drama, hard fought game with the better team coming out on top.  Now this game just has a lot of what if's and shouldas and couldas.

Oh well, not gonna matter in 10 years anyway!

Go Bulls, War Eagle

that's exactly how i feel about the Buttgers game...  except the refs actually overturned the call on the field in that game.

i actually suspect the refs threw the flag, then saw something in review that led them to pick up the flag--- even tho flags aren't reviewable!

the slippery slope has gotten more slippery...  now they're reviewing calls to throw flags, and using replay to pick up flags. penalties have worked their way into the replay system.  it's only a matter of time before big plays and TD's are called back due to officials reviewing plays and finding some inane holding penalties they can call to bring it back.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived