• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL TOP 25 Football Thread: #5 Oklahoma, #7 South Carolina Down Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Meltdown in 3...2...1.....

**** that was such a mother ******* heartbreaking loss...  I couldn't believe we squibbed the ******* kick.  That was the most piece of **** play call is ass has ever made. 

If the ******* refs would've manned up and stayed by their call of not enough **** men on the line of ******* scrimmage instead of worrying about **** **** bombs the LSU fans throw, it might've had a different ***** ass outcome.

Or... if the ******* refs would've spot the ball right instead of giving the LSU player an extra foot on the ******* spot, might've had a different ending to this **** game.

Damnit to hell... this is giving me ******* heartburn right now and I hope they go to the **** BCS championship game and their waterhead coach gets the ever living dog **** beat out of their asses.

Our guys played their **** hearts out and it's **** ******* poor that it had to come down to sorry ass officiating and a dumb ass call or no timeouts called by our ******* super duper coach.

Other than that, great ******* game.  LSU played a good one.  Hats off to their players. 

If our coach is stupid, and the refs sorry as hell, does that make opposing coaches "lucky", "ballsy", or just plain ******* smart?

War mother ******* **** eagle.

i feel ya man.  LSU got that cajun home cooking.  the SEC wasnt gonna blow its shot at having their superhero 1-loss team make it to the NC, and all that money that comes with it.

maybe Bama or Arkansas can muster a miracle.  LSU needs to go down.

BigBully - you should definitely take the censor off on your options to feel the full affect of AUFan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

BigBully - you should definitely take the censor off on your options to feel the full affect of AUFan

how do i do that?

ive been wondering why the filters were so conservative...  cant even say **** on my ****.

i'm getting sick from this

i still think LSU is gonna drop another one.  they've looked relatively unimpressive in conference play...  the SEC East champ might knock em out in the SECCG.

• Content Count:  4,738

I can't believe Tuberville didn't call a timeout.  What a dumbass.  That was soooooo dumb.  That lost the game.

I can't believe Tuberville didn't call a timeout.  What a dumbass.  That was soooooo dumb.  That lost the game.

definetely should have challenged that spot...  the 4th down pressure could have changed the game.

that squib kick was utter incompetence.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Optimal strategy:

Coach to place kicker: "PUT THE BALL IN ORBIT!!!!!!!!!!"

Tubby strategy:

Coach to place kicker: "ummm just hand them the ball and walk towards the bus."

• Content Count:  134

yup... that pretty much explains it!

I'm cooled off now.  It was really a good game.  I thought that last drive was awesome.  It just hurts that it had to end like this.  You guys know me well enough that I can take a loss, and if they would've kicked a field goal, I think I'd handle it a lot better.

The combination of the funny flag pick up after the review, the bad spot, and Tubby's infamous squib kick... it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

That's why when we played you guys and it went into overtime, it was a good clean, no drama, hard fought game with the better team coming out on top.  Now this game just has a lot of what if's and shouldas and couldas.

Oh well, not gonna matter in 10 years anyway!

Go Bulls, War Eagle

whats the line? "There are a billion people in China who have no clue what happened" at LSU.

Doesn't matter. You hate to see some CLEAR bad calls ruin it for you.

The squib kick... I seriously can't get past that.

and if i hear about the ******* "seismographic going off" one more time I am going to puke.

Archived