• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conspiracy???... Need help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

this highlight has sickened me. the entire thing screams rigged game.

we will obliterate them at home next year.

Agree.  That announcer sounded like he didn't believe either call.

And I just rewatched the game since I just got back from NY.  We got screwed on so many calls...it's ridiculous how no one else has noticed this.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  151

Not only have we seen over the last few weeks how biased the Sports news media is against USF, but now since we won't go away quietly, someone has had to get the refs to help discredit us by making blatantly bad calls against us to help make us lose.

We need to back our team even more now so they will win dispite the lousy refs.

If anyone knows who to complain to about the officiating, please post a website or address.  I'd like to tell them what I think, not only about our games, but several others that were very badly called.

As always,  GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

If anyone knows who to complain to about the officiating, please post a website or address.  I'd like to tell them what I think, not only about our games, but several others that were very badly called.

At the Big East it is:

jsoffey-150.jpg

JOHN SOFFEY

Coordinator of Football Officiating

He doesn't have a listed email address, but if it follows convention it would be: jsoffey@bigeast.org

More stuff:

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Soffey_John_2041566.aspx

http://www.footballofficialscamp.com/staffbios/soffey_john.htm

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Z Bull, if the sports news media is so biased against USF, how on earth did the Bulls get to No. 2 in an AP poll comprised entirely of media members?

I think what you mean to say is that some media members seem to dislike the Bulls, just as some seem to like the Bulls and some don't seem to have a distinguishable bias at all. That makes more sense than thinking the national media have organized a coordinated bias against USF. It's like the posters on this board: I could say they're all blindly optimistic or all making excuses or all fanatically loyal, but in reality, there's a lot of opinions that really can't be lumped into one group.

USF was on the cover of USA Today on Thursday. Same for the Wall Street Journal. Front page of the NY Times sports section. There's been an incredible amount of coverage of USF football in the last month; it's silly not to expect some level of skepticism or doubt to come with that, any time there's a new arrival in the top five of college football. You'll see the same with Boston College on Thursday if they falter at Virginia Tech.

• Content Count:  2,052

But Greg, can you dispute the major "uppity ups" from the so called major university's complained that this upstart 11 year old program had no business invading the precious BCS that is so called "reserved" for the good ole boy club? Seems to me that they had to find a way to discredit or cheat their wway to get USF out. It was obvious that is the attitude not only from SOME of the media and so called experts, but by some coaches as well, (Saban). Urban Meyer isn't publically saying it, but he is fuming that we are a better show than UF. He still hates us after we beat him when he was at BG. To me, it appears as though those who are the old established schools have made it clear that any team, USF included, that invades the country club called BCS needs to be expelled in any way shape or form. JMHO    Reaper.

PS. you are welcomed at any time to stop on over to our tailgate. Just go to www.bullstailgating.com for the info.   

"

• Content Count:  1,757

You bet your behind there is a conspiracy and the Big East got what they wanted... Rutgers in the rankings, just in time for next week's showdown with West Virginia.  They nocked off #2 last week, can they do it again on national TV to West Virginia again?  That game was rigged from the get-go.   

They tried nocking off Uconn with crap and it failed (thankfully).  They did the same in the Pitt / Cinci game.  Cincy wasn't so lucky as to overcome the horribly slanted officiating. 

Archived