• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conspiracy???... Need help

They spent the whole time saying that our Bulls were doing that intentionally. Funny they were editing it. The entire game was called with a "See, we told you UCF, I mean USF, didn't belong!" from the get go.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

it was a mistake.  we all know it.

but how about we don't talk about this 1 play for the next 8 days.

there is still a lot of season left.

My point was they edited this crucial play out of the 3 hr game replay... why would they edit this play out???... did they not see it as important or are they trying to sweep something that might have been said under the rug?

• Content Count:  1,261

this highlight has sickened me. the entire thing screams rigged game.

we will obliterate them at home next year.

My point was they edited this crucial play out of the 3 hr game replay... why would they edit this play out???... did they not see it as important or are they trying to sweep something that might have been said under the rug?

They know at least a few people caught on to the fact that Chris Fowler and/or the broadcast booth had some inside information (as referenced by his quote) that would never be available to them under normal circumstances. It's pretty **** obvious they are saving their asses..

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

You know, you have a point.  I thought that USF did not play well enough to win but even so, why would you edit THAT PLAY out? Seems strange.  Since you are in the media, can you ask for an interview with someone in Bristol to discuss this or is that not proper protocol?

They know at least a few people caught on to the fact that Chris Fowler and/or the broadcast booth had some inside information (as referenced by his quote) that would never be available to them under normal circumstances. It's pretty **** obvious they are saving their asses..

What inside info are you referring to, sir? ???

• Content Count:  509

ESPN edited it out becuase they had to COVER THEMSELVES!  The announcers were looking through thier "we hate USF" glasses the entire game and missed an OBVIOUS BLOWN CALL by the REPLAY OFFICIAL!!!  Like said before, one of the guys was actually accusing us of practicing that the whole time!  Laughing about it.  "Ha ha, you can't do that.  You know they must have practiced that.  Ha ha.  They had to practice that.  Ha ha ha." "silly little South Florida.  This is real football, where the big boys play"  (I added that last part)

Bottom line:  ESPN WAS COVERING FOR THIER (BIASED) ANNOUNCERS.

rewatch the orignal telecast if you can.

Chris Fowler made the most subtle yet noticeable quote that he knew something from the replay booth that everyone else didn't.

Chris Fowler made the most subtle yet noticeable quote that he knew something from the replay booth that everyone else didn't.

I do not have it.

I do not have it.

_Eats It or EcoNerd will surely have a copy of it available soon.

Archived