• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conspiracy???... Need help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

it was a mistake.  we all know it.

but how about we don't talk about this 1 play for the next 8 days.

there is still a lot of season left.

My point was they edited this crucial play out of the 3 hr game replay... why would they edit this play out???... did they not see it as important or are they trying to sweep something that might have been said under the rug?

They know at least a few people caught on to the fact that Chris Fowler and/or the broadcast booth had some inside information (as referenced by his quote) that would never be available to them under normal circumstances. It's pretty **** obvious they are saving their asses..

What inside info are you referring to, sir? ???

rewatch the orignal telecast if you can.

Chris Fowler made the most subtle yet noticeable quote that he knew something from the replay booth that everyone else didn't.

I do not have it.

_Eats It or EcoNerd will surely have a copy of it available soon.

What did he say?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

it was a mistake.  we all know it.

but how about we don't talk about this 1 play for the next 8 days.

there is still a lot of season left.

My point was they edited this crucial play out of the 3 hr game replay... why would they edit this play out???... did they not see it as important or are they trying to sweep something that might have been said under the rug?

They know at least a few people caught on to the fact that Chris Fowler and/or the broadcast booth had some inside information (as referenced by his quote) that would never be available to them under normal circumstances. It's pretty **** obvious they are saving their asses..

What inside info are you referring to, sir? ???

rewatch the orignal telecast if you can.

Chris Fowler made the most subtle yet noticeable quote that he knew something from the replay booth that everyone else didn't.

I do not have it.

_Eats It or EcoNerd will surely have a copy of it available soon.

What did he say?

they didnt 'say' anything. Eats It does the DVD's and EcoNerd does the youtube videos. Both of them DVR the games.

• Content Count:  341

What did he say?

they didnt 'say' anything. Eats It does the DVD's and EcoNerd does the youtube videos. Both of them DVR the games.

i think he was asking about chris fowler

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

What did he say?

i think he was asking about chris fowler

Yes, sorry for the lack of clarity.

• Content Count:  1,261

I don't remember completely. It was so subtle but if somebody put the whole exchange/sequence on youtube you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

just contact them.

• Content Count:  5,241

After the Mike Donaghy scandal in the NBA, I would not be surprised at all if there has been some referees fixing games in D-1A football, with 119 teams playin.

• Content Count:  509

I don't remember completely. It was so subtle but if somebody put the whole exchange/sequence on youtube you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

just contact them.

just watching some of the replay.  during the replay review, the commentaters were talking, they had mentioned how they talked with the officials before the game.  about what the officials are looking at in reviews and what not.  then one of the guys buts in and says something to the effect,

Craig James:  "They will call this back and throw a flag for illegally propelling the ball foward."

Chris Fowler:  "Hmm, illegally propelling the ball foward, the officals had mentioned......"

Is this what you were talking about??  Is there some reason officals would be looking at USF purposly pushing the ball foward on fumbles?  The announcers were pretty adamant about USF must be practicing pushing blocked kicks foward instead of falling on them.  Did some former assistant coaches leak something???  I still think we got screwed.

Chris Fowler also made some comment about Craig James having inside information, (but I'm sure that was just a joke, because James was so sure of himself).

• Content Count:  1,433

I'm trying not to get too hung about it but it sure did seem like a screw job.  I didn't TIVO the game this time...we were at the game so I didn't hear the commentary but there does seem to be something to it.  How they could ever say they had "indisputable evidence" to overturn the call is beyond me.  If anything, I would think the opposite, there is nothing to suggest that there was any intention to illegally propel the ball forward.  We've got to move on, but I say the theme for the remainder of the year to be sure we leave it all on the field is "Remember friggin' Piscatway!"

• Content Count:  1,238

Thought this post belonged here instead:

I heard they are going to review the game, the waterboy is suspected of spiking the kool-aid and the equipment director of placing a foriegn substance in their jock-straps. Players and coaches are expected to report tomorrow for testing. While Ref.'s bank statements are looked into for a possible bribe. Also just in, photos of college football commissioner (if there is one) caught with Rutgers cheerleader.  :o

Archived