• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is There Any truth to the rumor that the game is under review

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

I was one of the officials at the game last night.  Sorry about that offensive pass interference call.  Goodluck next year, try to get that pre-season ranking up!

you're about as clever a 5 year-old at West Virginia's public schools.

oh. wait..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

the game is over.  and USF lost.

we need to move on guys.

it was a questionable call that was a HUGE momentum changing play.  really was no clue evidence to overturn the call but they did.  we cant let it ruin our season.  we will still win out and go to a BCS game and win that too.  at the end of the season we can all sit around and play "what if they made the right call..."  but until then lets worry about the football we have left

• Content Count:  341

haha WVstatechamp1990 is ignored by 30 members...i advise everyone else to follow

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Last night I dreamt that the officials got caught taking bribes.

It's true I had that dream too!  :P

Were you at Fenway Park, about halfway up on the third base side, eating a hot dog?

• Content Count:  1,261

Last night I dreamt that the officials got caught taking bribes.

It's true I had that dream too!  :P

Were you at Fenway Park, about halfway up on the third base side, eating a hot dog?

"I'll pack your things".

8)

• Content Count:  104

it would have risked a huge play and posession of the football.

Actually it didn't really risk possession.  Even if Rutgers had recovered the ball, it would have been USF's possession unless Rutgers somehow managed to run for a first down after they recovered it.

VIDEO:

that is a fumble.  the ball was in T-Mac's left hand.  it was jarred loose by a tackle. he tried to secure it with his right hand and squeeze it into his left, but the motion of the tackle caused his hand to hit the ball, and his left hand-- which was being grabbed by the tackler-- was unable to stop it from flying across the field.

"intentional" my ******* ass.

Again, that's a nice video, but its not the portion of the play that resulted in the play being overturned.  Based upon where the ball was spotted, it was the prior "fumble" (I believe by Jenkins) that was ruled an illegal forward pass (or illegal advancement) of the ball.

• Content Count:  98

haha WVstatechamp1990 is ignored by 30 members...i advise everyone else to follow

Joining the club :)

• Content Count:  2,363

the game is over.  and USF lost.

we need to move on guys.

it was a questionable call that was a HUGE momentum changing play.  really was no clue evidence to overturn the call but they did.  we cant let it ruin our season.  we will still win out and go to a BCS game and win that too.  at the end of the season we can all sit around and play "what if they made the right call..."  but until then lets worry about the football we have left

I wonder if we can get that call nominated for Pontiac Game Changing performance... it could mean a $5,000 dollar donation to the Big East Officials general scholarship fund!  :ROFLMAO

Archived