• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is There Any truth to the rumor that the game is under review

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Okay and is that why McKenzie lost the ball in an uncontrolled manner? look closely... as he "lost the ball"... he didnt do so "uncontrollably".. he knew it was comming loose and he batted his hand and the ball forward and to the left

You have obviously never played football, maybe not even held one.  Any time a play happens, your body instinctually reacts to the play.  A good example would be when you stay up late on the computer drinking your coffee, you instinctually think of retarded things to say. 

As soon as his arm was hit, he reacted in a split second to try to keep the ball.  Instead of being able to hold on to it, he hit in.  Not on purpose.

Either way, the refs ruled on intent, which is impossible to do.  And you are dumb.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  155

Meccariello, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WOW. You are quoting a lame ass decade old sandler movie in response to my response about running the coffee and bar business?? seriously? this is a business that i own and am sure i know a hell of a lot more about that you.

somehow pulling a sandler movie quote out of your ass to talk about a subject that you know zip about makes you just... pathetic

go back to your day job... if you get a clue maybe i will hire you... to sweep the floors

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Meccariello, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

WOW. You are quoting a lame ass decade old sandler movie in response to my response about running the coffee and bar business?? seriously? this is a business that i own and am sure i know a hell of a lot more about that you.

somehow pulling a sandler movie quote out of your ass to talk about a subject that you know zip about makes you just... pathetic

go back to your day job... if you get a clue maybe i will hire you... to sweep the floors

First off, just to be clear, Billy Madison was and still is an absolutely hilarious film.  You not being able to appreciate humor of the highest caliber is not my problem.  I'm sure you know tons about running a little coffee shop.  Congratulations.  Now all I'm having trouble figuring out is how owning a coffee shop or being a nurse has anything to do with sports.  Guess what, douchebag, I worked for a professional sports team for two years.  That means I know (blah blah blah insert the same useless self-fellating garbage from your post here).

Bottom line is you don't know what the **** you are talking about when it comes to football (and yes, it's a football board and thread, not coffee).  You are arguing with the guy who runs the board (not well, I might add) about what you should and shouldn't argue about on this message board (which is actually HIS area of expertise... funny, huh?)

P.S.  Your webpage blows

First off, just to be clear, Billy Madison was and still is an absolutely hilarious film.  You not being able to appreciate humor of the highest caliber is not my problem.  I'm sure you know tons about running a little coffee shop.  Congratulations.  Now all I'm having trouble figuring out is how owning a coffee shop or being a nurse has anything to do with sports.  Guess what, douchebag, I worked for a professional sports team for two years.  That means I know (blah blah blah insert the same useless self-fellating garbage from your post here).

Bottom line is you don't know what the **** you are talking about when it comes to football (and yes, it's a football board and thread, not coffee).  You are arguing with the guy who runs the board (not well, I might add) about what you should and shouldn't argue about on this message board (which is actually HIS area of expertise... funny, huh?)

P.S.  Your webpage blows

owned_bull.jpg

• Content Count:  155

P.S.  Your webpage blows

obviously you didnt follow the entire conversation and if you had you would understand the coffee quote thing

as for what you do or do not know about sports, that is debatable because in the end this thread is going on and on about how we got the shaft on some call and somehow it would have likely changed the outcome of the game

in the end, this thread SHOULD die because this is a dead issue.

dead in the eyes of the history books (we lost)

dead in the eyes of the big east (they have no problems with the call)

dead in the eyes of the national media (we lost and didnt put up a showing worthy of a #2 team and were blowtorched in the human polls over it)

as for the personal insults about my web page or whatever. i am a small business owner. not a web designer... so from my perspective, my simple little page is just fine for me. I am glad that i learned just enough to make a simple little page. i have not found anyone who is worth of the charges they want to do any better. frankly my business is about the here and now... the web page is little more than a simple calling card. the rest of the personal name calling is simply beneath me

so take your immature billy madison ass on down the road and put me on ignore.

own THAT!

dead in the eyes of the national media (we lost and didnt put up a showing worthy of a #2 team and were blowtorched in the human polls over it)

as for the personal insults about my web page or whatever. i am a small business owner. not a web designer... so from my perspective, my simple little page is just fine for me. I am glad that i learned just enough to make a simple little page. i have not found anyone who is worth of the charges they want to do any better. frankly my business is about the here and now... the web page is little more than a simple calling card. the rest of the personal name calling is simply beneath me

so take your immature billy madison ass on down the road and put me on ignore.

own THAT!

Your ignorance goes beyond sports. 

A "blowtorching" in the human polls would have put us in the high teens/low twenties.

You will remain a "small" business owner with your "small" thinking about silly things like websites.

P.S.  Your webpage blows

PWNZORRRRR!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,261

this is better than cable.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

this is better than cable.

I'm still trying to figure out when Leavitt started drinking coffee.  I thought he was a Pepsi guy.

• Content Count:  139

This thread should die now.

Archived