• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF: The Most Hated Team in Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I think this song sums it up:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  416

This phrase was a favorite of Emperor Caligula and translates roughly into "Let them hate, as long as they fear."

933p_0c_ZoomM.jpg

You can buy the shirt here, http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/jinx_logo/as_long_as_they_fear.html?catid=1#bigdesign

That didn't end up working out so well for Ol' Caligula now did it?

Of course I don't see UF players hiding shivs under their uniforms and stabbing USF on the first play of the game though...

• Content Count:  92

This phrase was a favorite of Emperor Caligula and translates roughly into "Let them hate, as long as they fear."

933p_0c_ZoomM.jpg

You can buy the shirt here, http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/jinx_logo/as_long_as_they_fear.html?catid=1#bigdesign

First of all, I love to reference to Caligula!  It's good to know the boy genius is getting some love!

Also, let's keep this simple fact in perspective...

Top 5 > Big 3

GO BULLS!

P.S. If the Big 3 really wanted take shots at our little school, let's all create a breakaway Florida-only conference with USF, FSU, UF, UM, UCF, FAU, and FIU.  We can try to help bring up schools like B-CC and FAMU.  I say this half-seriously...

• Content Count:  84

933p_0c_ZoomM.jpg

That didn't end up working out so well for Ol' Caligula now did it?

Of course I don't see UF players hiding shivs under their uniforms and stabbing USF on the first play of the game though...

Not if the game's in Tampa, but if it's in Gainesville they might...they know the State's Attorney up there would just drop the carges.

• Content Count:  2,461

Not if the game's in Tampa, but if it's in Gainesville they might...they know the State's Attorney up there would just drop the carges.

So they wouldn't being going to federal pound me in the *** prison?

• Content Count:  151

I don't think it is so much hatred, as just a total lack of respect for what we have accomplished so far in such a short time.  I read an article in the Trib today, which is suppose to be the hometown paper which should support the howntown team, but yet the majority of the emphasis was on UCF and their so-called running attack and running back and if USF's defense could stop him.  They have a picture of the UCF running back in the paper instead of George Selvie or Ben Moffitt.  We stopped WVU's top two, didn't we?  No reason why we won't stop UCF's one back.  Some hometown support.  Thanks Trib.

ESPN will run replay after replay of numerous teams, that have been around forever, but are not ranked and have losing records, and if USF is lucky, they might get a 30 sec. or a minute of air time.  Yet they are the ones that keep coming after us to broadcast our games.  Go Figure.

I guess we will just have to suck it up, keep doing what we are doing (winning that is) until everyone gets used to the idea that we are for real and are going to be around for a long while.  We can probably help by letting our voices be heard to all the local newspapers and TV stations, ESPN, and anyone else that reports sports that we deserve better coverage, equal to our counterparts in the rankings.

Archived