• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Herbie is about to reveal his top 5 on SportsCenter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

why in the **** is everyone so high on Oregon?  because they beat Michigan the week after they got stomped by App State?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, we're ranked in the top 10 be happy. I call it a moral victory!  ;D  But seriously, his real votes is what matters not what he says on some stupid show.

• Content Count:  444

It's just shady.  It makes you wonder why he didn't publicize his real vote.  Even if a producer asked him to change it....why?

I know someone is going to follow this up with a "just win" post, and I agree, thats all that really matters.  But what purpose would it serve to keep USF off of his SC top 5?

• Content Count:  1,204

why in the **** is everyone so high on Oregon?  because they beat Michigan the week after they got stomped by App State?

They beat a mighty Big Ten team.

The Big Ten is the most overrated conference right now.  I grew up a Michigan fan, but the Big Ten is not what it once was.  I think it may be the worst BCS conference right now.  Their top teams have collectively played NO ONE.  We've proven far more than Ohio State has versus tough teams like Akron.  They play that MAC juggernaut Kent State this week.  I think UCF and FAU are tougher opponents and those are our lesser opponents.

• Content Count:  9

Wow. That was pretty darn flakey.  Wasn't his AP ballot posted earlier in the week having USF ranked 4th?

The ESPN producers tell those guys a lot of what to say. 

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't take what the guys on ESPN say too seriously.  They are definitely told what to say.  If memory serves me correct, one of the PTI guys said a while ago in an interview that they are often told "their opinion" by ESPN.

• Content Count:  444

OK...let's say he was told to replace USF with BC at #4 by ESPN. Why?

Honestly, I really don't care what his opinion is, but why would he or ESPN not want USF to get top 5 cred on air?

• Content Count:  4,642

who cares?  all that is going to matter is when the BCS comes out officially.  Who knows... maybe us getting ranked so high will be more of an incentive to push for a playoff system than 4 undefeated teams  :D

• Content Count:  102

Did you expect anything less from Herbstreit...He is a total puss.  Remember the Auburn game...All week he was talking about how we could pull the upset, and when saturday came he totally pussed out.  Seriously Kirk man up and grow some balls.

And to the person who said the Big Ten is the most overrated BCS conference...Yes, right along with the ACC.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't think the ACC is overrated.  I can't think of one person who thinks they are any good.

Archived