• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF needs to get hungry again...or else we will lose

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  155
  • Days Won:  0

USF has to learn to get hungry again.

At the end of the UNC game we kinda "stopped playing" in the 4th because we "knew we won"

In the WVA game we pulled off a miracle... with those turnovers we got lucky that WVA didnt capitalize on them and turn it into points

We came very very close to losing the FAU game.

To be honest, I am surprised we maintained the top 10 rating. UCF isnt a cakewalk and we still have a few potential landmines left in the schedule

We have learned to be the "shocker" team... we have to learn how to deal with expectations.

We need focus. We need consitancy (this is a huge one)... we need to knock off the penalties and turnovers.

We have gotten a little "lucky" this season.

We are getting sloppy and loosing that edge. we are losing that hunger.

USF has sooooooooooo much potential... but if we are going to be taken seriously in "next level play", then we have to create some consitancy

Forget the hype... we need to concentrate on the fundementals.

Stay hungy my beloved Bulls... Stay lean and hungry

• Content Count:  5,241

Winning this last game ugly I think will definitely wake up the team and light a fire under our team. Now we know we have to prep for ucf!

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

With a sellout crowd and tons of animosity on both sides I don't think CJL will have to motivate the guys too much.

• Content Count:  294

As much as this is not a "rivalry", there is a need to further separate from UCF. If anyone understands that, Jim does. He'll have the team prepared - and they'll be juiced to play them. They just need to come out w/ their best game and this will be a win. And also remember - they get up for big games and this is in OUR house.

• Content Count:  356

We have a lot more to lose than UCF does...

• Content Count:  1,013

I really think the bulls will come out fired up and ready to play UCF.  I expect a big win on Saturday.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

USF has to learn to get hungry again.

At the end of the UNC game we kinda "stopped playing" in the 4th because we "knew we won"

In the WVA game we pulled off a miracle... with those turnovers we got lucky that WVA didnt capitalize on them and turn it into points

We came very very close to losing the FAU game.

To be honest, I am surprised we maintained the top 10 rating. UCF isnt a cakewalk and we still have a few potential landmines left in the schedule

We have learned to be the "shocker" team... we have to learn how to deal with expectations.

We need focus. We need consitancy (this is a huge one)... we need to knock off the penalties and turnovers.

We have gotten a little "lucky" this season.

We are getting sloppy and loosing that edge. we are losing that hunger.

USF has sooooooooooo much potential... but if we are going to be taken seriously in "next level play", then we have to create some consitancy

Forget the hype... we need to concentrate on the fundementals.

Stay hungy my beloved Bulls... Stay lean and hungry

They looked pretty hungry against West Virginia, and made plays when they had to against FAU. What is killing USF is our lack of offensive execution. Instead of delivering a knock out blow in the first half like we have had a chance the last 5 games we have left teams hang around. It makes for exciting football, but it can also wear on a team emotionally and physicaly. In addition, by not taking control of games earlier we are not getting a chance to play our subs to not only gain invaluable experience for next year but we keep our starters in harm's way. See George Selvie....

I see alot of hunger, b/c without we would could easily be 2-3 or 1-4. Once the offense starts executing we will really become a dangerous force down the stretch. Remember, Leavitt's teams traditionally grind throught early part of the season and play their best football down the stretch.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i agree... if we play sloppily, we may lose this game. We need a strong performance.

• Content Count:  10,219

the team is ok.

the offense needs to stop the TO's and find some velcro to catch the ball

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

We had a pretty solid 2nd half.  The first half was just ugly.  Can't get around that, but at least the O was focused for the last 30 minutes.  It would have been nice to get Gregory some more playing time at QB, but didn't get a chance to with the close score.

Archived