• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU GAME COMMENTS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

If LSU loses UF climbs into the top five.  LSU to No. 4.  With KY & MU losing I think Bulls maintain 6.  TD at the end really help.  BTW did ya all here the BE commish exhale at the end of the game.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Good game by FAU, Bulls looked embarrassing.  I guess the difference is that they actually pulled this game out this time.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

leaving the game now..fau is going to be like us soon..much respect to fau...other than that...usf showed balls tonight by not quiting....give fau credit, but usf proved their depth and position

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Just got home from a golf tournament.  Sounds like a **** game.  Can someone kind of sum it up for me and answer a few questions?

What caused them to stay in the game?

How did Selvie do?

Why didn't Mike Ford play often?

Is there any obvious reason our offense couldn't get going?

• Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

They played up to us and we played down.  Our defense could not stop there run that well at times.  Then we would pick it up and then have a let down.  I am not sure what is going on.  Anyway, our offense was good then bad.  We had a lot of turnovers I think like 5 not good.

We one but it should have been a little easier.

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

FAU has my respect for playing a tight game.

USF has caused my headaches...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

FAU moved the ball very well, the were able to run up the gut on us, and their passing game was really good. Could have been better, they had some key drops. They also missed 2 FGs that could have been huge.

Selvie was held down by a lot of boot legs, and a little over persuit on the run. He had 1 sack, not sure about any more TFLs.

Ford didn't even get to touch the grass today, there is a back story there I am sure, but it is unknown at this time. Williams had a stellar 2nd half though.

Our passing game was down right horrible. Part of that was play calling (I think Gregory needs to go). Grothe threw behind a couple of receivers. I think we had three fumbles (C Hill, Williams, and Taylor). Taylor got hurt on his fumble, could be a serious ankle injury, not too much detail. We went deep a couple of times, looked like the receivers were a little out of rythm and thought the ball was coming down before it did (they dove early). Grothe had one pick as well, I hope it was a bad route because if not, it was grosely under-thrown.

FAU played a hell of a game. They were pumped, they executed very well, and their defense was all over the place.

Did I miss anything?

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

no **** on the headaches

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Well I am out.  Goodnight all!  I am glad USF won this game because they definitely couldn't afford to lose.  Still, I am very concerned about this team if Ford is really out.

Archived