• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Thomas of Orlando Sent. Bashes Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

He's a UCif fan.  Do you really expect anything else???

Is he, or is he a Gator fan?  With his use of the word "we" in his blog, I was under the impression that he's a Gator.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

Is he, or is he a Gator fan?  With his use of the word "we" in his blog, I was under the impression that he's a Gator.

Well, at the bottom of his blog he says "Go Knights"

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone read the article before that one?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Well, at the bottom of his blog he says "Go Knights"

I'm guessing he says GO Knights because it would knock USF down below his Gators.

• Content Count:  771

just consider the source.

• Content Count:  292

I posted a pretty nice  ;) message on his blog and of course he hasn't posted it yet.  Oh well...anyway all I said was until UCF can beat top 25 programs on a consistent basis like USF has been able to do then I suggest he shut the hell up. 

• Content Count:  1,633

He is a ***** and not just for the UCF-USF stuff. Does he really think that UCF is better than Miami? I cant really stand the University of Miami but I am pretty sure they would dominate UCF up and down the field on both side of the ball all day long. Even though it is a down year for UM, they have more talent than Central Florida could ever imagine having...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

The USF Guernseys better than Gators?

Posted on Oct 3, 2007 11:07:46 AM

Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Bianchi must of scored some good stuff when he was up in Gainesville for the Tennessee game.

Don’t get me wrong. USF has itself a nice little team.

It beat a vastly overrated West Virginia team. And yes, USF beat Auburn. But there is a simple explanation for this.

Did you ever see the movie "Awakenings.’’ Robert DeNiro plays this catatonic guy who stumbles along until Robin Williams fixes him up with some joy juice miracle drug. And suddenly DeNiro springs to life and becomes the guy he always used to be. Well, Auburn is Robert De Niro. Every so often, the War Eagles just go catatonic, like they did against USF and Mississippi State. Like they did a couple years back against Wisconsin. And then when they play a top-ranked team, particularly Florida, they get their shot of joy juice and suddenly can run plays from the line of scrimmage again.

There is no way USF could have stayed on the field with the Awakened Auburn team.

To say that USF is better than UF or FSU, Bianchi must be out there in the USF cow field picking mushrooms out of the pies. Would anyone bet even money on a game between the Bulls and Gators? Or the Bulls and Noles. Please.

The current rankings are a joke. Does anyone really think Kentucky is better than Florida?

All that said, we do need a tailback. And it seems, a safety too. And against LSU, one of Kevin Beary's elephant guns might help.

It is up to UCF to spank the Cows and right the football world.

Go Knights!

Link: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2007/10/the-usf-cows-be.html

another guy living in the past

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Mike Thomas is a good friend of my parents and uncle. He's a UF alum and a good friend of Bianchi's he likes to post the opposite of Bianchi to give him ****.

The guy is mostly the local news columist, not sports.

• Content Count:  849

Mike Thomas is a good friend of my parents and uncle. He's a UF alum and a good friend of Bianchi's he likes to post the opposite of Bianchi to give him ****.

The guy is mostly the local news columist, not sports.

That's unprofessional journalism

Archived