• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Met the Three Wise Men at the Game - A.R.I, Rueb, & Herman; Yuri Higgins & Capko

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I must admit... I thought it would be one person with three screen names... but out there somewhere, there is a picture of all four of us together drinking on top of the H2 throwing out some Bulls love to all the ladies. To the three wise men... it was good meeting you finally. Maybe we can offer some peace negotiations with Bulliever to get these Three Musketeers back on here.

FWIW... I saw the pictures of me chilling with one of them on www.bullstailgating.com (I'm not sure which one of them it is though as I was too drunk and kept confusing the three of them)...

Also... Chris Capko flew on the plane with me out of Tampa and we got talking about the coach formerly known as RMC.

Really crazy yesterday morning... I'm in my office a little bit after 7 AM... and a short black guy about 5'9" and a big ass black guy who looked like an O-lineman walk in out of the blue... my office is in Mormon country... NO one ever comes to my office...  so when two random people walk in, I'm thinking... WTF! And then it happens... the short guy makes a reference to my "U" tag on the front of the Beamer... he's wearing a Cubs hats... and then it came to me... Yurri Higgins had walked in my office out of the blue to pay his respect to the Green and Gold. I just happened to be wearing my USF gear from the weekend still... so we all hit it off. Eventually gave him and his dominican friend a ride to their training facility (it was funny seeing them both trying to squeeze into one seat in a BMW Z3 - not much room at all).

Anyways... an incredible weekend to say the least. And now, I have another USF alumni out here to chill with.

By the way... if anybody has Yurri's number, give me a head's up... I don't believe he has a car out here and I have an extra one he can use this weekend if he hits me up before I fly out of town tomorrow night. I gave him my number, but it was for the watch party for the USF-UCF game... so I probably won't hear from him for another couple of days which would be his loss for the weekend unfortunately if he could use some wheels. We alumni need to look out for our own! 

• Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Are they at least aliases?

I must admit... I thought it would be one person with three screen names... but out there somewhere, there is a picture of all four of us together drinking on top of the H2 throwing out some Bulls love to all the ladies. To the three wise men... it was good meeting you finally. Maybe we can offer some peace negotiations with Bulliever to get these Three Musketeers back on here.

FWIW... I saw the pictures of me chilling with one of them on www.bullstailgating.com (I'm not sure which one of them it is though as I was too drunk and kept confusing the three of them)...

Also... Chris Capko flew on the plane with me out of Tampa and we got talking about the coach formerly known as RMC.

Really crazy yesterday morning... I'm in my office a little bit after 7 AM... and a short black guy about 5'9" and a big ass black guy who looked like an O-lineman walk in out of the blue... my office is in Mormon country... NO one ever comes to my office...  so when two random people walk in, I'm thinking... WTF! And then it happens... the short guy makes a reference to my "U" tag on the front of the Beamer... he's wearing a Cubs hats... and then it came to me... Yurri Higgins had walked in my office out of the blue to pay his respect to the Green and Gold. I just happened to be wearing my USF gear from the weekend still... so we all hit it off. Eventually gave him and his dominican friend a ride to their training facility (it was funny seeing them both trying to squeeze into one seat in a BMW Z3 - not much room at all).

Anyways... an incredible weekend to say the least. And now, I have another USF alumni out here to chill with.

By the way... if anybody has Yurri's number, give me a head's up... I don't believe he has a car out here and I have an extra one he can use this weekend if he hits me up before I fly out of town tomorrow night. I gave him my number, but it was for the watch party for the USF-UCF game... so I probably won't hear from him for another couple of days which would be his loss for the weekend unfortunately if he could use some wheels. We alumni need to look out for our own! 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I met Yuri before the season last year.  Nice guy.

Also, I parked for WVU next to Ryan Bordeau from last year's team.  Talked to him for a good while.  He was sporting two huge rings on his hand from the two bowl games.  Real nice guy too.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Peace negotiations?

Okay.

First of all, the good Sheriff told me he met all three of the "wise men" but they never talked in real names, he met three guys that said they were Ari, Herm and Rueb...Just like the UCiF fans that go around the internet claiming to be "Bulliever"...ha.  Sheriff admitted he had no real proof who the guys were he was talking to.  It was arranged in advance so go figure.

Anyway, I'd welcome those usernames back.  All they have to do is play by the same rules that 99.999% of members do with no problem.  The triumvirate were so high maintenance I was glad they were gone.  They kept hosing up their own accounts and sending me threatening and profane emails.  According to the Sheriff, the Ari guy said he was banned because he didn't like McCullum...well that would have meant banning 98% of the board.

If you're going to insist on making offensive posts and comments as well as send threatening and profane emails to the guy you're asking to help you, you won't get to far in life, let alone a message board.

Can we have the peace talks in Geneva?

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

HA! good to meet The Sheriff.  A-R-I has a picture of all 4 of us together an a few others before Reub and wife got to the game.  If I knew how to put it up i would.  Maybe, when i am with a computer literate friend i can have him/her put them up.  good time though.  

Line of the day "nice to meet you ladies, whats your names....fakes ones first, real ones second."  Good times.  

I am the one in the pics with you guys on that site.  Pic 92 and 93 on the WVA games pics.  Please dont punch me if you see me without giving me the headsup.  

ps those are aliases...you had to have known that.  

Sure I do...aliases are fun.  The Sheriff could have said he was Bulliever and we could have made up right then and there.  It's aliases that allow certain people to be irresponsible. 

• Content Count:  3,827

normal_P9280675.jpg

getcha some, sheriff!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I was wondering why Brad moved this thread so fast... there were more pixs like that... I'm pretty sure I made out with the blonde during my drunken stupor... thank you blonde girl... I love 18-year olds!

normal_P9280675.jpg

getcha some, sheriff!

That's gonna do some damage to the rep of The Sheriff and his new posse...two guys looking in on...wondering, waiting...are you sure you didn't make out with Rueb?

In your younger days, you'da closed long before the camera snaps...  :D 

• Content Count:  1,911

They kept hosing up their own accounts and sending me threatening and profane emails.   

Bulliever you know who was sending you the emails.  you keep lumping us up as the same.  I thought i was the good cop.  anyway who cares.

BTW,  18?  cmon Sheriff those girls were not 18.  Thats why i was asking for their fake names first.  She did have those sweet orange underwear on though.  very nice.  How was St. Pete beach that night, does that offer still stand with your lady friend.  You should have been there for the couch burnign and south tampa that night.  insane day for the bulls!

Archived