• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How has all of this success & attention changed you as a Bulls Fan?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Apis Bull has complained about the paparazzi...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Hasn't really changed me since I've followed the team every since I got into USF.  I KNEW that this day would come and I am so happy that I was one of the few that liked USF before they started winning.

BTW, I'm loving that random people know about USF.  My coworked mentioned we won, and she's never even watched college football in her life.  Some guy asked me if we won saturday while I washed my car, and I've had a few more people asking about it.  I am MORE than happy to spread the word.

• Content Count:  5,241

The only thing thats changed is:

I run into a guy while shooting clays in Lakeland whose a usf fan and have a great convo about the bulls.

I sing some bon jovi karaoke with some other bulls fan whom ive never met before with my friends after the game.

Amazing comraderie!

• Content Count:  1,165

I'm buying season tickets when I graduate. Any kids I ever have will be Bulls fans, my parents are now complete Bulls fans (if they lived closer they'd attend more games), both my younger brothers want to come here (one is a sophomore on his h.s. varsity football team so hopefully he'll be looking to play for USF) and I'm hoping I'm the beginning of a USF legacy in my family.

My mom graduated from UCiF, and she said once, "Who are they?" :P

I'm buying season tickets NEXT YEAR. I want em before I can't get a good seat

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

no change needed--- I planned on this happening at some point all along.

It was an easy thing to do considering the rise of this program that we've witnessed. Some folks waited forever to buy the season tickets-- and some still don't have any--- be they new alumni or whatever--- the point is that they always felt getting a ticket was a secondary thought.

When I'm sitting down (yes-- I may actually get of the field someday)-- I will be enoying my tickets on the 50 and/or the 20 next to teh visitors. ANd I won't feel sorry for anyone who waited too long to get on board. They enjoy the season tickets in the upper deck I suppose-- many Bucs fans do.

• Content Count:  84

I'm buying season tickets when I graduate. Any kids I ever have will be Bulls fans...

Yep....we're already there. We've been season ticket holders for 6 years since we moved back to Tampa (the Bulls were definitely a factor in us returning to Tampa). Our 4 year old son can sing every word to the alma matter and the USF fight song. He begs us to play the EA Sports College Football PSP2 game with the Bulls every chance he gets. He is as die-hard a Bulls fan as you'll find. He went to his first Bulls game when he was 8 weeks old.

How has this changed me? (Aside from my ears still ringing from the sheer noise level of the game on Friday.) It is nice to feel confident that when the Bulls play, they WIN. As much as I've always loved the Bulls, we couldn't say that for every game not all that many years ago.

Ranked #6....WOW...just wow. Is it really us? It must be...our phone has been ringing off the hook all day long with people calling with congrats....AU/Gator/UCF fans...all of 'em. We are the team to be feared and admired. I'm lovin' every minute of this ride!!

Go Bulls!  :gobulls

• Content Count:  557

I can officialy brag about our football program when talking to my GAYter friends!  ;)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The success of the team hasn't changed me as a fan.  I do have to keep pinching myself though to make sure I haven't been dreaming about Friday night's outcome.  When I go to work tomorrow I imagine things will be a little diffrent, but I am so proud of what USF has accomplished.  I haven't stopped smiling.

GO BULLS!!

I still hold my head high the way I did when I wore my Bulls hat in the subways of NYC for the past five years.

The only major difference is I remind myself to share this joy with the bandwagoners, because we need this fan base to explode.

I love how college football can be so dependent on fan support.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It hasn't changed me.  I have been a bull fan since day 1. I wear my Bulls gear proudly.  I have encouraged others to come to the games and to be involved.

Archived