• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How has all of this success & attention changed you as a Bulls Fan?

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

I'm just curious has to how the Bulls Nation has been affected on a personal level.

Me, I'm still quite shellshocked; my mind hasn't quite caught up to what's happened.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

I'm shocked but then again im not. These kids may not be 5 * recruits but they are amazing players, and the skill level that they put out each game does not surprise me. They can play with anyone in the country if they pay their A-Game, and its finally showing off.

• Content Count:  3,103

i am surprised we jumped as far as we did, but i am also not surprised at how well we have been playing, Leavitt does a great job coaching up the players to their full potential, not to mention we have a great coaching staff.  i'm just happy with the success that we are having and am just enjoying the ride.

• Content Count:  398

I'm buying season tickets when I graduate. Any kids I ever have will be Bulls fans, my parents are now complete Bulls fans (if they lived closer they'd attend more games), both my younger brothers want to come here (one is a sophomore on his h.s. varsity football team so hopefully he'll be looking to play for USF) and I'm hoping I'm the beginning of a USF legacy in my family.

My mom graduated from UCiF, and she said once, "Who are they?" :P

• Content Count:  1,479

I dont think it has changed me, I've been so hardcore as a fan for so long, honestly peolpe are shocked at how quiet I've been today, I dont think the ranking has sunk in to me yet either.

What has changed is the excitement of people around me, getting/answering 10-15 phone calls a day for about 3 days leading into the start of Leavitt Town, all starting with "Andy, I know you are going to know the answer to this...." I had a friend who didnt go to the game watch the Auburn, WVU games, he doesnt even like college football.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

First of all, this is BULLS COUNTRY!

Second, no affect, or EFFECT, other than being hoarse for two days after a home game.

This week just shows what a GREAT COACH Jim Leavitt is and what a wonderfull staff and team he has put together.

Shocked at #6 though.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  2,363

I think my most major change has been in the amount I believe in our team. I've always believed in them, but here's an example: I went to last year's WVU game. Going into that game, my thought was that I believed we could win, but I mostly hoped we'd keep it respectable. The same deal with Auburn this past year, although I had a bit more confidence in our ability to win. This last WVU game, I believed we WOULD win. And now EVERY game in the future I believe we WILL win.

Beyond that, the big change is the fact I talk Bulls more. But I think that's a product of the fact that more people come to ME to talk about the Bulls now. It's no secret I'm a Bull, I've been shouting it from the rooftops for years. So our recent success has folks bringing it to me more than I've been bringing it to them.

• Content Count:  69

ive always been a die hard bulls fan ever since my parents took me and my brother to my first bulls game at age 8

(now 16)

but lately i cant focus on anything but BULLS! BULLS! BULLS!

pretty much all the free time i have not being at school or with friends is spent on this board

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

No change here other than the frozen grin on my face. I have been a season ticket holder and loyal fan since game 1 and, although I have always hoped we would get to this status, I never in my wildest dreams thought this would happen.

It is a long season and things can go wrong but nobody can take "this" back from us.

Fred

• Content Count:  869

Well, the hard work with alumni association and Bulls Club here in Orlando is finally paying off.  Now is the time for me to launch the next media blitz here to get some coverage.

Archived