• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am nervous... hows everyone else feeling?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I woke up around 3am I can't wait

Please replace your signature pic after tonight.

With the real thing right

YES!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Anxious to start the festivities........excited about the game and about the possibility of being in the top 10 after this game.  And either way the bulls are off to a great start.  GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  104

My coach used to say "If you're not nervous, you're not ready" Go Bulls !!!!!

• Content Count:  143

i had a crazy dream last night that i missed the game, but someone later told me that we won...hopefully my dream will be right (minus the missing game part)

• Content Count:  1

Gotta say Gentlemen, even as a 36-year old USF alumni (X2) and an active duty military officer, I've had butterfiles since last night. However, I fully expect our beloved Bulls to represent tonight!  Ironically, I'm currently working with a WVU alum and former walk-on and I can say he's been extremely nervous about the game the past two days. We'll actually be watching the game at my house, so that in itself should be interesting!  Here's to representing my Bulls in DC......Go Bulls and beat the Montaineers!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

I am cautiously optimistic as well and want to see us at least keep us close. As for the fan noise, I don't really know how much it matters except for a false start or two.  We were at the Auburn game and their fans, all 80,000 of them, were pretty loud.  How'd that work out for them?  A few pro teams have come into RJS and taken down the Bucs over the years.  Our guys just need to play hard and smart and they'll have a chance. 

Hope to get there by about 4:00.

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  233

Hello all

i had a crazy dream last night that i missed the game, but someone later told me that we won...hopefully my dream will be right (minus the missing game part)

OMG, don't even say that. The year we killed Louisville here I got home from work at noon after a 16 hours shift and told my wife to let me sleep for 4 hours before goiing to the game. I woke up after midnight to find out we had won 45-14. My wife said she just couldn't wake me up because she though I need the sleep.  ::)

Cheers

swatpamike

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Was not nervous just excited all week can't stop thinking about it!!!! Even had dreams about the game. Just say your peace and go.Go Bulls we will destroy them.

• Content Count:  936

I am so freaking excited......  I can't control myself..!!

• Content Count:  936

I am cautiously optimistic as well and want to see us at least keep us close. As for the fan noise, I don't really know how much it matters except for a false start or two.  We were at the Auburn game and their fans, all 80,000 of them, were pretty loud.  How'd that work out for them?  A few pro teams have come into RJS and taken down the Bucs over the years.  Our guys just need to play hard and smart and they'll have a chance. 

Hope to get there by about 4:00.

GO BULLS

It makes more of an impact then one would think...

Archived