• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Question... Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I am not a fan of all the alternate uniforms. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

I had also heard this rumor and at first thought it might be pretty cool, but after giving it some thought, not so much. If we're aiming for a GREEN OUT, why roll out all black uni's. The game thats garnering us the most recognition in program history and we're gonna come out showing off a one-time deal?

Go All Green!!!!!

• Content Count:  701

i heard the same about the black unis... they only come out when we play ranked teams

might be just a rumor though

and didnt the green out idea start on facebook?  USF hasnt pushed it at all... lol

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

i heard the same about the black unis... they only come out when we play ranked teams

might be just a rumor though

and didnt the green out idea start on facebook?  USF hasnt pushed it at all... lol

The green out is something that has always been "discussed" on and off here. Athletics is behind it, as there have been mentions on the local news channels and newspapers, as well as signs encouraging it in the SunDome when student tickets were released on Monday. I think the facebook group spawned from it being talked about on here or on campus.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Black Unis-is this true?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Black Unis-is this true?

I hope so!  Shoop bursting into flames at the sight of them aside, that would be totally effing bad-ass to see our boys rocking the black unis as they kick WVU's ass.

You guys want tradition?  Black unis when whipping a ranked opponent at home reeks of it!  Let's get on board, folks!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I had also heard this rumor and at first thought it might be pretty cool, but after giving it some thought, not so much. If we're aiming for a GREEN OUT, why roll out all black uni's. The game thats garnering us the most recognition in program history and we're gonna come out showing off a one-time deal?

Go All Green!!!!!

The problem is... it is a recent FAN MOVEMENT to get the Green out going.  This is not an official thing from athletics.

The green out will still look good, regardless of uniform color.  I hope we have on green, but as long as we win... black, white, green, whatever.

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

what about purple;)

It takes a very secure pirate to wear all purple.

• Content Count:  6,928

Does USF have black uniforms? (ex. FSU's unconquered uniforms) I heard something about it, just wondering if anyone knows.  Obviously for the GREEN OUT I would expect green uniforms.  If ridiculous question feel free to berate at your leisure. 

yeah fsu wore their "unconqured" uniforms and went out and lost to Wake Forrest......

never freakin mind.......

Archived