• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Question... Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

Does USF have black uniforms? (ex. FSU's unconquered uniforms) I heard something about it, just wondering if anyone knows.  Obviously for the GREEN OUT I would expect green uniforms.  If ridiculous question feel free to berate at your leisure. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

No we don't, and I hope we never will. However, I would like to see a gold jersey.

• Content Count:  849

No we don't, and I hope we never will. However, I would like to see a gold jersey.

No way...we might get mistaken for UCF

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Does USF have black uniforms? (ex. FSU's unconquered uniforms) I heard something about it, just wondering if anyone knows.  Obviously for the GREEN OUT I would expect green uniforms.  If ridiculous question feel free to berate at your leisure. 

i know for a fact we do, ive seen them with my own eyes...sorry to ruin the suprise.  i was told at the beginning of the season that more than likely they were gonna be broken out for the west virginia game, so we'll see.  black on black, theyre pretty awesome.

• Content Count:  958

Stew, think about what you just said...gold jersey...We wouldn't want to look like piss...kinda like that team in orlando, oh and georgia tech.

KEEP IT GREEN!!!  ALTERNATES SUCK!

• Content Count:  218

Black on black with all the black eyes your players are gonna have after the first half, lol.

WVU is going WHITE/WHITE for this game... that is our SPEED SET, so get ready to see the score board light up and the musket fire off!! BOOM WVU TD!

• Content Count:  21

Dude,stop posting crap around the board.Nobody asked you for your opinion,so go back to the hole you came from.

Seriously three easy things you could to entertain yourself:

1. Burn a Couch - It seems that in WVU thats the pasttime

2. Get new teeths - To replace your non-existant.

3. Get girlfriend - To relieve your apparent sexual frustration. By the way hillbilly,none of your cousins or sisters count as girlfriend. You need find somebody who isn't related to you.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Black on black with all the black eyes your players are gonna have after the first half, lol.

WVU is going WHITE/WHITE for this game... that is our SPEED SET, so get ready to see the score board light up and the musket fire off!! BOOM WVU TD!

How about a nice big cup of STFU.

stfu.gif

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I would be major dissapointed if USF were to wear black unis when a time that all the fans are supposed to have a "Green Out". USF had best bring out there green on green unis again like they had against UNC.  On a side note, I remember when Seth Greenberg's USF basketball program wore black unis in one game only to get blown out and they vowed to never use those unis again. The point is stick with what works, and right now USF played pretty good with those green unis against UNC.

Archived