• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slow down...

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't get to make it on here much these days because of my new job. But I see so many threads on here about the WVU game.

UNC is a solis team. I am very excited for our posible 1st top 25 matchup since being ranked. Butch Davis knows how to coach. He knows how to defend a mobile QB. He might not hae a great team, but I guarentee he's not gonna let his team forget the have an opportunity to beat a top 25 team Saturday...

Remember UConn 2005. ..

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

CJL will have this team ready for Saturday.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i dont think our players are in any jeporady of overlooking UNC.  They are an OOC BCS team and the players know that if they lose this game they can kiss the Top 25 ranking good bye.  It is national TV so they will want to make a statement.

You cant help the fans from looking ahead to the WVU game.  It is the biggest game in USF history...of course there is going to be a  lot of excitement.

• Content Count:  12,469
  • Days Won:  25

He can coach defending a mobile quarterback...

and then there's a guy named FORD!.

GO BULLS

FINISH STRONG

• Content Count:  1,812

I don't get to make it on here much these days because of my new job. But I see so many threads on here about the WVU game.

UNC is a solis team. I am very excited for our posible 1st top 25 matchup since being ranked. Butch Davis knows how to coach. He knows how to defend a mobile QB. He might not hae a great team, but I guarentee he's not gonna let his team forget the have an opportunity to beat a top 25 team Saturday...

Remember UConn 2005. ..

He can coach against mobile QBs? Mcnabb hung 66 points on him with SU 3 tds rushing

I'm talking about the fans. The week before WVU in 2005 was nothing but ******** about our players, coaching staff, and fan support.

I trust CJL will have this team ready, but don't expect UNC to just be a pushover.

As for the McNabb example. It was a team depleted by NCAA sanctions...He was reltively successful against. I remember how great his defense was stopping Vick in 2000 and Joe Hamilton.

Either way lets leave the WVU threads for Sunday.

• Content Count:  1,812

I'm talking about the fans. The week before WVU in 2005 was nothing but ******** about our players, coaching staff, and fan support.

I trust CJL will have this team ready, but don't expect UNC to just be a pushover.

As for the McNabb example. It was a team depleted by NCAA sanctions...He was reltively successful against. I remember how great his defense was stopping Vick in 2000 and Joe Hamilton.

Either way lets leave the WVU threads for Sunday.

I hate to do this Joe but Vick was injured and did not play that game(injured on 10th play) ; I think he finished his career in college with 1 loss as a starter and it was FSU.

Vick did play in 99 against UM and he won

You are right. That slippped my mind.

Regardless UNC has a pretty good rush defense and still are a team we should be talking about. We have 5 days to discuss WVU, our attendance for it, and possible rankings

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

It's very hard not to get ahead of ourselves.  I sure hope the team is ready.  I expect them to be focused and ready to go Sat.  CJL will earn his paycheck keeping them focused during this "sandwhich" game.

• Content Count:  1,297

I seriously doubt the banter on this board has anything to do with the teams preparations for UNC.  CJL and the players are focused.......as I've been saying all along, and to disbute some of the crap I've read on the UNC board, the team is not looking past UNC.  Every game matters and we will be ready. 

Archived