• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This student ticket thing is bull spit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I am leaving for Miami Sunday morning, and coming back just in time for the game Friday night. As a student, how am I supposed to get my ticket for the game? This is horse crap.

And today, I went to get tickets for my girlfriend and myself, and I took her valid student ID, but you cant pick up any ticket other than yours.

I could understand if this was UF and we actually sold out our stadium, but we havent, and sure as **** wont this week against UNC.

What a load of garbage.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the brighter side, at least I had to buy a companion ticket for my girlfriend, who is also a USF student....

• Content Count:  2,726

Wow, that does suck.  I've been hearing about this all day on Facebook and here...maybe there is somebody we can call to change this.  What the hell?

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  12,293

growing pains happen every where.  obviously USF is going thru some right now with the student ticket demand.

why didnt your girlfriend just go up to the Sun Dome herself at some point this week?

i dont think the UNC game is going to be the problem with attendence, it will be the WVU game that you really need to worry about getting tickets, specially if you want lower bowl

why didnt your girlfriend just go up to the Sun Dome herself at some point this week?

She works full-time....If the ticket office was open later than 5 or 6, it wouldn't be an issue..

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

There has to be a system in place because this will be a first ever for USF.  It sucks for you, but the system isn't about one individual fan.  You happen to be going away the week that tickets can be picked up.  Its supposed to be good for the entire student body.  The diehards will still get their tickets early, so that won't change.  It really only affects people like you, which is the vast minority.  I think its a pretty good system, as it will help the vast majority of students.  It beats 10,000 in line at the North Gate of RayJay to try and get 8000 endzone seats.

You'll still get in the game....that is the most important thing.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

You also have to put the bracelet on in front of them in order to get your ticket, regardless if you have to work tomorrow or anything...

There has to be a system in place because this will be a first ever for USF.  It sucks for you, but the system isn't about one individual fan.  You happen to be going away the week that tickets can be picked up.  Its supposed to be good for the entire student body.  The diehards will still get their tickets early, so that won't change.  It really only affects people like you, which is the vast minority.  I think its a pretty good system, as it will help the vast majority of students.  It beats 10,000 in line at the North Gate of RayJay to try and get 8000 endzone seats.

I agree that there has to be a system put in place, but 2 days before a game and 8 days before maybe the largest crowd in school history?!?!?!?

It just seems like it was SUPER poor planning.

Also, I cant see how it is going to help much. You are going to put 12k people, plus who knows how many companions through the gates. Everyone still has to bring their ID, plus the new ticket, plus the wristband, just to get a ticket for the stadium. It just seems like they are putting up more barriers on how to effectively get into the stadium.

• Content Count:  1,066

growing pains happen every where.  obviously USF is going thru some right now with the student ticket demand.

i dont think the UNC game is going to be the problem with attendence, it will be the WVU game that you really need to worry about getting tickets, specially if you want lower bowl

I got my lower bowl ticket last week.... Section 139!

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Your bad luck doesn't mean the system is broken. If you want a big-time football program, everyone will have to get used to the idea that tickets are something to be coveted, not picked up at the last minute.

Archived