• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taurus Johnson

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

As a player on the field he has been one of my favorites.  I think it is quite brazen to say you are ahead of a dominant Gator team but hey, I think it is cool that a player would say that.  It may come back to bite you, but that shows real confidence right?  You have to have that confidence.

Personally, I think the Gators should have gone in ranked #1 and stayed there until someone beat them.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I like the comments.  If we end up playing UF for the national championship... it will be used as bulletin board material... but what are the odds of that.  

Regardless, If that happens... we are in a good place ;)

I want my team to think it is the best, and then go out and prove it.  Just don't disrespect your opponents THIS year.  

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I've never been too fond of Taurus, and this doesn't help his cause

I am sure Taurus is worried about it...he'll probably be mailing an apology to you.

Funny, he's one of our best receivers. 

I really like the Miami comments, it's about time we start demanding respect.  Although I don't like the UNC prediction and you can bet Leavitt didn't either.

• Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

I was there... It was nice to hear something other than the 'canned answers', nothing against Coach or anyone else who gave these answers, but when you hear the same P.C. thing over and over and over, it gets old... Taurus merely displayed the confidence that I'm sure all of his teammates share (at least I hope they do) but don't exhibit... it also goes without saying that Taurus believes/knows that this team needs to play its best for his beliefs to come to fruition... anyway, after Coach and Selvie, Taurus brought some real life to the press conference...

On a side note, on the USF Magazine on 1010 Sports this evening from 6-7p EDT, in addition to the USF/UNC talk, we will have Coach Kiefer previewing the soccer match-up this Friday against UConn... and one of our young producers had a sit-down with George Selvie yesterday

Mike Pepper

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Taurus predicted a win against UCF last year also.  The kid believes in himself and the program.

Archived