• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will you travel to Pitt if....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We will be going to the Burgh- still trying to find cheap flights for the 4 of us, it would be h*ll driving that far for the weekend, but we will do it if needed to watch the Bulls kill the Pitties

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be going to the Burgh- still trying to find cheap flights for the 4 of us, it would be h*ll driving that far for the weekend, but we will do it if needed to watch the Bulls kill the Pitties

The drive isn't that bad... I've driven straight through to Rochester, NY from Tampa a few times... Pittsburgh is only 16 hours or so from Tampa... leave at 8:00am, and you're in the Burgh by midnight... Drive up Friday, drive back Sunday.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I am already booked. For those that are interested, flying out Southwest non-stop on Friday morning out of Tampa. Returning Sunday evening on USA 3000 into St. Pete/Clearwater. Flight cost of about $225/person roundtrip after taxes and fees. If I catch a DING fare (not likely given Thanksgiving Weekend) I will get myself a nice $80 or so credit for future use on Southwest.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

If I can save up the $$$ for airfare and find some friends to split a hotel for the night, I will be their in a heat beat.

• Content Count:  3,103

even though i'm only like a 6 hour and 40 minute drive, from Pitt, i will be in Miami for Thanksgiving and am not going to spend more money to come back from Thanksgiving break early.

• Content Count:  382

Pops has sweet seasons tickets on the forty yard line so I have seen every USF game in the Burgh since 2001.  However, the newset edition of the Bull's family will only be about 3 weeks old and I make Thanksgiving dinner so I don't think I'll be getting my permission slip signed this year.  But if we are undefeated...................  ;)

• Content Count:  18

Won't be able to make it home for Pitt, but if we're off to a BCS game in January is anyone up for sponsoring a round-trip from Kenya?  :P

Archived