• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Add four season tickets to the list. I finally got mine! Free tickets for fans!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I waited forever because I get to one home game a year... but... I said what the hell and bought four season tickets down in the end zone across from the student section. The four seats aren't together... maybe one day I'll make that happen while people relocate to other sections... but if anyone needs a seat to a game, give me a heads up. I don't want money... I just want you to have fun in my absence. FWIW... the WVU tickets have already been grabbed up and I still have two tickets available for North Carolina... all other games are still open (although I might be making the Louisville game). And thank Smazza... he has provided me and my Bull buddies tickets over the last couple of season without charging us... He just wanted us to have fun... Time to pass on a West Coast tradition!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You could always put them up on the auction site and donate the proceeds to this site.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Just another reason to be proud to be a Bull. 

• Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  0

I just bought mine too. My agent said, "you should receive the tickets in the mail by Sat." I said, o wait, how about I come and pick those bad boys up!" I am now counting the hours until I get off of work today. Section 125 representing!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Welcome to Section 125 Bullish, glad to have ya.

• Content Count:  261

Thanks for the welcome. How do you like your seats? What's the atmosphere like in our section?

The agent said that the closest row to the south endzone in that section is the row I purchased, row BB. I actually think they're pretty good seats. Nevertheless, what counts the most is being present for the games.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

My pleasure. We're in the first two rows and love it. Right now the atmosphere is dependent on the opponent. We had some problems at the Elon game where people from our group were thrown out of the game just for standing. Apparently a number of people in charge have been spoken to about this and it appears to be cleared up. The Rutgers game was great last year and I anticipate the rest of the games being a rocking atmosphere given the opponents we have left on the home schedule and the fact that we're right next to the visitor's section.

My sister got her season tickets the other day and got the same row. Said she couldn't get closer because those seats had already been released for public sale. Should be able to move closer when renewal time comes next season.

• Content Count:  1,528

Sheriff, I have my parents coming into town for the UNC game and could use the tickets if you still have them. I know you said they are free but I would like to buy them off you.

• Content Count:  4,642

keep an eye on ding fares and maybe youll get to go to more games - that's what i do

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

A couple of people jumped all over the UNC seats... Sorry guys... I'll keep everyone posted with the UCF tickets if I cannot fly in...

Archived