• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower Bowl Nearly Full For WVU!

USFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

anyone know the exact number of student companion tickets you can buy?

The official line is that there is no limit, but that may certainly change given the circumstances.

I am predicting an enormous cluster f*ck with thousands of students unable to enter the stadium until close to halftime. I need to buy two companion tickets myself, and certainly will be at the Sun Dome early Monday, but what about getting MYSELF into the stadium??

bobcat, i was told the limit was 8 but then someone said 4.  so im pretty sure there is a limit.  however, you might want to consider just buying yourself a ticket too just to make it that much easier to get in the stadium.  i know thats what my friend who buys my companion ticket does.  the student line is usually like a 15 minute wait, for this game its probably going to be like a 40 minute wait.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

lower level appears "sold out" as ticketmaster says none are available in the lower level.  best available were in 336

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Just bought one lower bowl ticket for my boss (first game attending -- WVU) this morning.  I called 800 gobulls and asked the gentleman if there were any lower bowl tickets left.  He said "yes" but I would have to buy a season ticket.  When I told him that I was a season ticket holder, no problem.  I asked for the home team side, but was given sec 215 row G.

I am happy to get my boss there.  We work in Lakeland and he has never seen the Bulls play (he moved here from Virginia) but always brings me Bulls articles and such.  We may have a new fan.

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

lower level appears "sold out" as ticketmaster says none are available in the lower level.  best available were in 336

I think USF held back some number of seats to be sold as season tickets.  I am sure Greg will give us an update later in the week or early next week.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Just bought one lower bowl ticket for my boss (first game attending -- WVU) this morning.  I called 800 gobulls and asked the gentleman if there were any lower bowl tickets left.  He said "yes" but I would have to buy a season ticket.  When I told him that I was a season ticket holder, no problem.  I asked for the home team side, but was given sec 215 row G.

I am happy to get my boss there.  We work in Lakeland and he has never seen the Bulls play (he moved here from Virginia) but always brings me Bulls articles and such.  We may have a new fan.

Go Bulls!!!

Looking on ticketmaster.com now it looks like you can get a single ticket for the WVU game in the lower bowl but not two or more tickets togather.

Archived