• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower Bowl Nearly Full For WVU!

USFan

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

Last time I said this I was told not to get ahead of myself, but I'll say it again -- BETTER GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS WHILE YOU CAN!!!!  I am upgrading as soon as they go on sale next year.

Did Wollard make a reference to an OCS in the pregame show?  I thought someone had posted that.  If so, GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, DW was talking up the benefits of an on campus stadium in the radio pre show that aired on 970. He didn't give a timeline but it was a majority of his time there. "Raymond James is a wonderful facility," but an on campus stadium would be great for the school, area and program - financially and fanbase.

As for buying your season tickets now, I'd have to agree. I know some alumni from the pre football days, and they would be more willing to buy season tickets in an on campus stadium. Part of the fun of the game is seeing your school, they say.

Oh well, I'm at Ray Jay in spite of the Red seats and Buccaneers logos.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

... I know some alumni from the pre football days, and they would be more willing to buy season tickets in an on campus stadium. Part of the fun of the game is seeing your school, they say.

GO BULLS!

But they will miss out on the better seats and away games ... and of course the priority points.

And they need to understand that buying season tix now will get us into an OCS that much faster.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

students cant get tickets until the day of the game.  companion tickets can only be purchased the week of the game.

ill be going down to the sundome and buying companion tickets monday morning week of

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I don't think it will be a sellout, but it will obviously be our biggest crowd ever.  I'd say between 55 and 60K.  I hope it is a sellout though.

Does anyone know if they are going to paint the endzones.  I do not want to see the buccaneers logos in the endzones for that game.

I know the buccaneers are playing at Carolina that Sunday, so they don't have to worry about that.

I don't know their protocol. With a Friday night game and the Bucs not having another home game until 10/14, I'd be thrilled if they found a way to paint it all... even the midfield minus the notorious white out flag.

With the recognition of the Auburn win and the national spotlight, USF needs to do what they can to make it look amazing. It might get alot of high school players and potential fans attention.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

With the recognition of the Auburn win and the national spotlight, USF needs to do what they can to make it look amazing. It might get alot of high school players and potential fans attention.

It might have gotten the attention of high school players if it wasn't on a FRIDAY night! I hate friday night games, thats high school's night.

• Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

2,500 more tix sold for this game already !

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think it will be a sellout, but it will obviously be our biggest crowd ever.  I'd say between 55 and 60K.  I hope it is a sellout though.

Does anyone know if they are going to paint the endzones.  I do not want to see the buccaneers logos in the endzones for that game.

Ray Jay holds 62,000 right?

Archived