• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AU Nation shut down to guest veiwing

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

nm

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Yeah, just saw that.  I guess they don't want us to see them pass out the crying towels and whine about how they "beat themselves".  Too bad because our fans would have been classy posters there today (as their fans were here).

Oh well.  They are part of our history now.  No shutting that down.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  243
  • Days Won:  0

I just read some posts. My favorite was how one poster "blamed" the loss on the wrong kind of eagle and the wrong color in their stands. The post:

"Well, I said it last week. We need to fly a Golden Eagle, not a Bald Eagle. How will we win by abandoning tradition?

We had a sea of orange in the stands - it could have been Sryacuse. We don't have enough blue in the stands. Can't we have an "All Auburn, All Blue" game? I sure was feeling "blue" around midnight. ..."

• Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

Ther's probably not enough cheese in Wisconsin to go along with all the SEC whining we'll hear on this one.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I've been on there the last 45 minutes or so.  It may have been shut down to guest viewing because of the number of people swarming the site, not because of the loss.

A few people mention that our defense is "almost" as fast/good as theirs.  Mostly, they are blaming the loss on themselves, just like we would if we had lost.  For the most part, we are getting credit for playing well.

Archived