• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On a Positive Note..Cheerleaders/SunDolls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

I think the Cheerleaders and Sun Dolls were certainly ready for this game..well almost ready..(calendars werent) but I think they did a great job once again. loved the new outfits the girls had on..are they still going to use the other ones?..how many new cheerleaders and sundolls did we get this year?..Looking forward to seeing you guys in Auburn..Good Job!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

I didn't care too much for the Cheerleader new uni's

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

I'm not a big fan of the color of the new uni's but more importantly-- where did the tummies disappear too?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Really don't like the new cheerleader uniforms.  Luckily, USF cheerleaders would look hot in burlap bags!  Sundolls?  Well, what can you say?  My ribs are still sore from my wife elbowing me... >:D

• Content Count:  3,827

..... but more importantly-- where did the tummies disappear too?

Hell yeah man!.......what gives???

Also, it looks as if the talent level on all squads has increased dramatically. :)

• Content Count:  1,158

I'll once again shair my knowledge of cheerleading with you all.  Usually, the coed squad girls have half tops which show their tummies and the all-girl squad has full tops that don't.  Because they haven't had new uniforms in five years and raised enough to order one set of uniforms, the coach decided to go with the full top so that when they have appearances outside of games, they didn't have different uniforms.  When they have the money to order a second set of uniforms, it wouldn't be a surprise to have the coed squad girls with the half tops again.  But that's the reasoning for this set.

So if you want to see tummies again, donate $10k for a second set of uniforms.  ;D

Eric

• Content Count:  1,532

I'll once again shair my knowledge of cheerleading with you all.  Usually, the coed squad girls have half tops which show their tummies and the all-girl squad has full tops that don't.  Because they haven't had new uniforms in five years and raised enough to order one set of uniforms, the coach decided to go with the full top so that when they have appearances outside of games, they didn't have different uniforms.  When they have the money to order a second set of uniforms, it wouldn't be a surprise to have the coed squad girls with the half tops again.  But that's the reasoning for this set.

So if you want to see tummies again, donate $10k for a second set of uniforms.  ;D

Eric

People on this board donate... I wouldn't be surprised if people donated for the reason mentioned here...

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't care too much for the Cheerleader new uni's

Exactly they should take those pesk uniforms off when they cheer. They can leave them on the ground beside them, they would look much better there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Eric,

When will calenders be ready ?

Archived