• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please Please Mic HOT

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I believe you are correct, RayJay is acoustically bad.  I have a feeling it is due to the open ends.  Alot the sound reflects around the bowl area and straight out the ends, if we had a closed off stadium, we'd be in a different situation.

Something to consider when designing our on-campus stadium.

OCS??

That's utter madness!!

Why would we want one of those??

We get to play in Daddy Glazer's house.....and that's such a great thing!

Just ask 75% of this board's members.

snoreCop.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I believe you are correct, RayJay is acoustically bad.  I have a feeling it is due to the open ends.  Alot the sound reflects around the bowl area and straight out the ends, if we had a closed off stadium, we'd be in a different situation.

OCS??

That's utter madness!!

:deadhorse

Guest JulmisteForPrez

OCS??

That's utter madness!!

:deadhorse

:moon2

I know.....I know. 

I can't resist an opportunity like that, though.

• Content Count:  122
  • Days Won:  0

It's not going to happen. We were moved from an endzone section to where we are now because there is no field access from the endzone seats. Unless you're happy seeing the band leave at the start of the second, and not getting back until the end of the third.

I would rather be able to hear you all play which is something that is not happening right now. The majority of the East side of the stadium can not hear the band. This is an issue and you all should be working on a way to rectify it.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

It's not going to happen. We were moved from an endzone section to where we are now because there is no field access from the endzone seats. Unless you're happy seeing the band leave at the start of the second, and not getting back until the end of the third.

I would rather be able to hear you all play which is something that is not happening right now. The majority of the East side of the stadium can not hear the band. This is an issue and you all should be working on a way to rectify it.

Maybe the college of engineering can build some portable field access stairs that HOT can use to exit the endzone section quickly.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Maybe the college of engineering can build some portable field access stairs that HOT can use to exit the endzone section quickly.

Heck of an idea, KB.

Heck of an idea.

Archived