• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Plancher to wear #3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

Moises was telling me at Fan Fest that he is going to be wearing #3 this year.  I hope it doesn't jinx him.  As stated many times before, I think the #3 should be banned from the offensive side of the ball >:D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

why should it be banned?

• Content Count:  12,293

i think he was trying to take an unnesscary jab at Pat Julmiste.

• Content Count:  1,297

#3 is the jersey of a stand up bull, Pat Julmiste.  I really don't like when people hate on this guy.  Sure, he wasn't our flashiest player.......but he was an all around character guy........something that was and is needed on the USF squad.  We need more players with the character of PJ. 

That said........I believe Plancher can set a new standard for the #3 Jersey in terms of on field play.  Let's see if he can match that play with character and leadership. 

• Content Count:  7,890

That just show that Voss will not play this year not matter what since he wears #3 already

Also any fan that takes a jab at P Julmiste is an A$$hole he was a leader and an great teacher for Grothe. I wish PJ had the skills of a Grothe because he would have been great

• Content Count:  2,016

Quit knocking PJ:

1) He is not on the team, he graduated, and you shouldn't pick on past or current players

2) He did a great job as QB since he was recruited to be a safety.  QB was not the position he was recruited for

3) He showed great leadership on and off the field and helped younger players adjust to college football and college in general

4) He always did his best, maybe it wasn't quite good enough, but he always gave all he had (we have had players that don't, if you need to knock someone knock them)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Quit knocking PJ:

1) He is not on the team, he graduated, and you shouldn't pick on past or current players

2) He did a great job as QB since he was recruited to be a safety.  QB was not the position he was recruited for

3) He showed great leadership on and off the field and helped younger players adjust to college football and college in general

4) He always did his best, maybe it wasn't quite good enough, but he always gave all he had (we have had players that don't, if you need to knock someone knock them)

great way to put it.

even though he didnt have the skills he was a great asset to the team and the university.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Where's the Penalty Box when we need it?

Beancounter flagged 15 yards for a Cheapshot to a team captain from last year if I'm not mistaken.........

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Quit knocking PJ:

I won't argue with the fact that "potshots" at former players are uncalled for.  I agree.

However, your #2 point is a wee bit of a stretch.  Regardless of the position he was recruited to play, he did not do a "great job as a QB."  There is no valid sense in which that statement can be truthfully made.

The other points, I agree with.

Archived