• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Plancher to wear #3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Notice how he hasn't returned to this post after you guys said all this. Obviously this a newbie without a clue. Just ignore it.

• Content Count:  1,457

#3 is a fine number.  Our past players/warriors regard that number as an honor.  Following up on Julmiste comments - Pat was not flashy.  He was about 1/2 second behing the "tempo" of the game.  He was there for us when we needed him and he received his final reward in Birmingham.  Pat will be remembered for; well not too much.  A kind and simple "thank you" Pat for at least holding us together through a few tough years.

Moises will do the number right.  Go rush for 750 this year.

• Content Count:  342

That just show that Voss will not play this year not matter what since he wears #3 already

Also any fan that takes a jab at P Julmiste is an A$$hole he was a leader and an great teacher for Grothe. I wish PJ had the skills of a Grothe because he would have been great

Voss wasn't wearing the #3 jersey at Fan Fest.  He actually had on #5.  But you are right he will RS this year (also Edenfield will too).  I talked to him about it at RJS.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

ah, fun. Plancher will in fact wear No. 3 this fall; Jason Sherman, who changes jersey numbers the way most people change socks, will now wear No. 1.

And while Voss wore No. 5 at Fan Fest, that was more a function of them not having a third No. 3 game jersey for him to wear. He says he'll wear No. 7 next fall ...

Tyrone McKenzie, for instance, wore No. 43 at Fan Fest, he said, because his No. 27 was being "tailored." If you've seen the guy's biceps, I think they might have been letting the sleeves out a bit ...

• Content Count:  75

Notice how he hasn't returned to this post after you guys said all this. Obviously this a newbie without a clue. Just ignore it.

No, some of us have jobs and can't post until the evenings. 

For the record, this isn't a pot shot at Pat Julmiste. He may be a great guy. Don't know him as I'm sure most who posted what a standup guy he is don't. 

But, he was a horrible QB.  Granted better than Banks, but still horrible.  If it wasn't for Andre Hall gracing our university with his presence, it would have been even more apparent how bad Julmiste was.

Its not personal, its football. If you don't think he was horrible, you don't know football.  Hopefully, Plancher will clean my tainted view of the #3.

Go Bulls!

Quit knocking PJ:

1) He is not on the team, he graduated, and you shouldn't pick on past or current players 

2) He did a great job as QB since he was recruited to be a safety.  QB was not the position he was recruited for

3) He showed great leadership on and off the field and helped younger players adjust to college football and college in general

4) He always did his best, maybe it wasn't quite good enough, but he always gave all he had (we have had players that don't, if you need to knock someone knock them)

1) I'll bet you a beer at the game of your choice that he didn't graduate

2) Don't agree with the statement, but it does support my theory that the #3 should be on the defensive side of the ball.

3) Statement sounds very first person. Are you ex-player or parent? Or just assuming?

4) Agree with both statements, that he did his best and it wasn't quite good enough  ;)

I paid for season tickets during his tenure, so I can have my opinion.  Doesn't mean you guys have to buy into it.

Also any fan that takes a jab at P Julmiste is an A$$hole

Ouch!  Just an opinion man.

I wish PJ had the skills of a Grothe because he would have been great

This is exactly my point, so why am I an A$$hole

who cares about the past.

Only those that had to endure it :o

• Content Count:  121

For the record the clueless newbie scooped Greg Auman on reporting that Plancher had switched to the #3 jersey.  Because someone is new to this site don't assume they don't know the program. 

• Content Count:  400

No, some of us have jobs and can't post until the evenings. 

For the record, this isn't a pot shot at Pat Julmiste. He may be a great guy. Don't know him as I'm sure most who posted what a standup guy he is don't. 

But, he was a horrible QB.  Granted better than Banks, but still horrible.  If it wasn't for Andre Hall gracing our university with his presence, it would have been even more apparent how bad Julmiste was.

Its not personal, its football. If you don't think he was horrible, you don't know football.  Hopefully, Plancher will clean my tainted view of the #3.

Go Bulls!

I agree.  Pat was a pretty bad QB (on the field)... just calling it how it is.  I understand he's a class guy and all, but I don't understand why he gets immunity on this message board.  Courtney Denson really wet the bed in his outing as QB and I remember people defending Julmiste laying into Denson.. as far as I'm concerned, he's been class just as much as Julmiste.  :-\

Archived