• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Watch Party Information - Auburn Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

Hello All!

I don't know about ya'll but I am so excited for football season. I think attendance and alumni involvement will be better than ever. 

With that said - the Chicago Chapter is having their first watch party of the season Sat Oct 8th at 7:30 PM at Gamekeepers. So mark your calenders!

We will be sharing the space with LSU and they really bring it so I really want to have a great turn out. We need to show everyone that real Bulls live in Chicago! If you would like to RSVP to the event, you can e-mail me at Karla.stevenson@gmail.com and I will put you on the list.

Hope to see ya'll there and have a great weekend!

KAS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,797

Karla:

I think you meant to type Sept. 8th, right?

Normal

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Do you write long posts just to make us read?! haha, best of luck up there in Chicago! I hope you have a great turnout!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

How many do you expect ?

Show Chicago that Real BULLS wear Green & Gold !!!

• Content Count:  5,691

Yep

Sep 8th :)

Hoping for 15 - 30 but of course the more the merrier!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Do you write long posts just to make us read?! haha, best of luck up there in Chicago! I hope you have a great turnout!

I'm sure she's just showing off that USF education!  ;)

• Content Count:  5,691

The following will be available:

$7 Domestic pitchers, $6 Martinis (all flavors) and $4 Well drinks, or $5 Call drinks.

http://www.gamekeeperschicago.com/index.php

I'm sure she's just showing off that USF education!  ;)

Haha! Sorry Sept 8th! Hope to see ya'll there and remember to wear green. I would like to get enough people involved (50-100) so that we can eventually have our own sweatshirts or t-shirts made for watch parties. It should be a great time so if you know anyone in ChiTown give them my e mail address and tell them about the watch party!

Also - I just joined facebook and I am unsure how to search for Bulls that live in chicago. Would be a great way to find new grads. If anyone knows how to do this - Please let me know.

Best

KAS

Also - I just joined facebook and I am unsure how to search for Bulls that live in chicago. Would be a great way to find new grads. If anyone knows how to do this - Please let me know.

Best

KAS

You can't really do that on Facebook or MySpace... it's just not easy.

You're better off getting the list from Merrell and just calling all of them... can't be THAT many around Chicago Illinois... maybe split up the list with a couple other Chicagoland alumni...

Jim there are 2000 alumni up here  :o

Who would have thunk it?!!!

Also - last week instead of doing real work - I spent about 4 hours browsing the USF facebook network and cross listed alums who say they live in chicago with my list that merrell has already given us. (yes i am that dedicated and that bored). As it turns out, there are a lot of alums that I found on facebook that are not in the list from the alumni association. I have 3 people including myself that are doing call arounds for the watch party at gamekeepers and that should be enough for now but as the list grows - we will surely need more volunteers.

Thanks for your support everyone! I am so happy our first event was a success and am looking forward to an even better one on the 8th!

Go Bulls!

KAS

Archived