• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Watch Party Information - Auburn Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

This place looks really nice... but, it seems to be the main drag for a lot of alumni associations.

I hope the event goes well. Is this a new chapter? I suppose since this is your first event it is a new chapter. Any website up now or possibly in the future?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

LSU and USF at the SAME watch party! :o

WOW, I would be in heaven!  My two favorite college teams in the same spot!

BTW, I have a friend that goes to the LSU watch parties there every week, she has raved about how awesome the place is!

• Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

I actually like that we will be sharing the place with other alumni associations. Its not like the schools are no namers. I think we would want to be associated with the likes of LSU and Pitt (vs UCF or a smaller school like Mercer or Elon) 

We are the only FL school, but not the only southern school (which is a good thing IMO) AND the only other game that is in our time slot is LSU. The place is big enough to host Tigers and Bulls believe me.

We don't have to make it our permanent home but they are willing to work with us in a lot of ways other bars wont. For example - if we do a friday happy hour before a saturday game - they will split the profits with us.

As for the website. I am working on it as we speak. Wish me luck - I've never done this before......  :o

Ciao

KAS

Also

Please RSVP on the InCircle group if you are a member.

Thank You

KAS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx for your great work up there KAS.

Go BULLS !!!

Thanx for your great work up there KAS.

Go BULLS !!!

Thank You (and thank Nolan and Co too!!!) Everyone is doing a GREAT job getting us going. So lets not lose momentum - if you plan on coming - RSVP!!!!!!

Ok I just spent ALL day doing the chicago website.

It looks awesome.

;D

There are links to the bars we have been to and are planing on hosting events, there is a photo album from our july event so ya'll can post comments. there is a form so people can e mail their personal info to me. I also put links to the bulls pen, brett's blog, bigeastboards.com, and insidehighered.com

I am also planning on posting links to facebook and myspace USF/ Bulls groups.

unfortunately the mid west storms knocked out the server. ya'll cant see any of this. no one can. How frustrated am I.  :-\

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Ok I just spent ALL day doing the chicago website.

It looks awesome.

;D

There are links to the bars we have been to and are planing on hosting events, there is a photo album from our july event so ya'll can post comments. there is a form so people can e mail their personal info to me. I also put links to the bulls pen, brett's blog, bigeastboards.com, and insidehighered.com

I am also planning on posting links to facebook and myspace USF/ Bulls groups.

unfortunately the mid west storms knocked out the server. ya'll cant see any of this. no one can. How frustrated am I.  :-\

:link when you can. Good work! I hope one day we have a strong network between Bulls fans the world over. This board and any future sites can ensure that!

Archived