• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Watch Party Information - Auburn Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

you still can't see it. sigh.  :-\

I am wondering why USF's servers are in the mid west and not FL though. Seems strange to me that they wouldn't be in house. This could take weeks to fix. But I will send ya'll the link again when the site is up and running.

On a side note Rita from the alumni association tutored me this morning and taught me how to make the website in about 50 minutes. She is awesome - and definitely the person to contact if you need help setting up your chapter's website.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

The link Jim provided worked fine.

That is great! too bad I cant see it for some reason. I think its because i am an administrator and the server problems aren't allowing me to log out or login. How frustrating. But i am glad its up!

With that said - I would LOVE suggestions of how to make the site really stand out. Feel free to suggest links that I should add, feel free to comment on photos, and make aesthetic suggestions as well. I am new at this and could use all the help I can get. And what better place to go to get it than a group of bulls fans?

Have fun at the game today ya'll. We'll be there with ya! So excited.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,691

***bump***

Today was the first day back at work after a long weekend and all i can think about is Saturday

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

hmm... must be a Chicago thing.... none of us down here in Tampa are thinking about Saturday at all. :D

• Content Count:  5,691

Hey Nerd,

Im pumped for the game and also being able to watch it in Chicago with other Bulls! Thought we would never see the day.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind everyone to visit our NEW chicago alumni website and if you have not contacted me already - please fill out the online registration form so that we know you are here and we can invite you to do things with us! Our 1st watch party of the year is this saturday! I hope I will see all of ya'll there. If you can't make it for some reason - know that you can view the pictures from the event on our new website. Very excited about the game Sat and I don't think I'm alone!

Ciao

Karla

PS- I figured out how to search for Chicago boys and girls on facebook. You have to be a member of the USF network which I was not. Once You join a school's network, you can search within that network for a specific location. This might be of interest for anyone who is planning watch parties and would like to use facebook to invite people in their area to a watch party. All you have to do is grab your old college e mail address and register. (the registrar at usf can help you if you don't remember what it was or never used it).

I got a pretty big response when I e mailed people through facebook so I thought I would pass this info along!

Oh and by the way - we have had about 20 hits a day since our new website has been up and running so a BIG thanks to all ya'll who visited.  ;D

My goal is to top 1000 hits by the end of football season. We want to be one of the most active chapters in the country!

Archived