• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

need help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone, Im in the Marines and currently stationed overseas and im coming home on leave in September and im trying to get tickets to the West Virginia game and i was wondering if $100.00 per ticket is right for tickets around the 50 yard line? my g/f goes to USF but she was of no help so i figured this was the best place to get some assistance. thanks

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure.  My take would be to buy $30 tickets and spend the rest on drinks for yourself and girlfriend.  There isn't a bad seat in the house.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Your GF gets in free as a student and should be able to get you a companion ticket.

FYI:  Individual game tickets are on sale now at gousfbulls.com or 1-800-go-bulls.

Thanks for your service.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure.  My take would be to buy $30 tickets and spend the rest on drinks for yourself and girlfriend.  There isn't a bad seat in the house.

I agree.  $100 seems a bit much, unless you are dead-set on having 50-yd line seats and really don't want to have to worry about scalping tickets before the game.

And thank you for your service to our country.

• Content Count:  1,981

Jeez people, if he wants 50 yard line tickets let him splurge, is not like he hasn't earned that right already. It seems that you are going to have to scalp tickets during gameday because those seats might be reserved for donors, so hopefully someone would have an unused ticket for you.

• Content Count:  5,903

Returning servicemen should get free tickets in my opinion.

Go for the 50 yard line! I believe the highest price for a ticket is $36, so, $100 may be too much unless you're getting them from a scalper.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Returning servicemen should get free tickets in my opinion.

Go for the 50 yard line! I believe the highest price for a ticket is $36, so, $100 may be too much unless you're getting them from a scalper.

It has to be from a scalper.  USF doesn't sell individual tickets between the 20's (from what I've been told) for the 100 and 200 levels.  I noticed the upper deck is open for WVU, might be able to get 50 yd liners up there for face.

• Content Count:  34

I have been looking online and all the $30-$40 were near the endzone. I figured that after watching games on tv for the last couple of years the chance i get to go to game i should go all out. If anyone knows where i could get cheaper ones it would be greatly appreciated if you could inform me

• Content Count:  1,254

If you really want seats for 50 I say go for it. But if you want an exciting place to watch it, get the companion student ticket and sit in the student section. It'll be a lot more fun and rowdy. Either way I hope you enjoy and the Bulls deliver for you.

• Content Count:  9,038

GO BULLS!

Archived