• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Season Ticket Package

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I will spill the beans. The deal for Alumni is as follows:

1 Season Ticket

1 Bulls License Plate

1 year Alumni Assoc. Membership

All for $99.00

That works out to $16.50 per ticket. Come on folks, if you do not have season tickets NOW IS THE TIME. Get on board with everyone else, before its too late. This deal is too good to be true!!!!

Dang, I bought each one of those separately this year!  I have impeccable timing! 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

again.... any idea where this information is?  for instance, if I wanted to tell someone about this, what would I send them or even tell them to look for/ask for?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure RockyTop.  The Website had some deals up late last week and now those are gone too.  I heard the new deal at the tailgate party, but I can't find any written information about it on the gousfbulls.com site.  I think they said they were going to give those in attendance yesterday a head start, so maybe it will be up by tomorrow. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Have them call USF.

• Content Count:  827

again.... any idea where this information is?  for instance, if I wanted to tell someone about this, what would I send them or even tell them to look for/ask for?

Its as simple as 1-800-Go-Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,078

Its as simple as 1-800-Go-Bulls!

except when people want stuff handed to them and the last thing they want to do is actually have to work to find something out

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Rocky Top,

I am sure you would have no problem "Volunteering" to call for them and get the information.  ;)

• Content Count:  113

i called 1-800-Go-Bulls this morning and asked about this new deal and purchased 2 tickets. Additional tickets are 75 dollars. $174 for 2 season tickets...can't beat that!! section 123 Row G, forget what seats. I already have a USF tag so I guess my wife will be getting one now. If you haven't bought season tickets yet, NOW IS THE TIME!

Question...are babies allowed in free and at what age do you have to get them a ticket?

• Content Count:  827

i called 1-800-Go-Bulls this morning and asked about this dnew eal and purchased 2 tickets. Additional tickets are 75 dollars. $174 for 2 season tickets...can't beat that!! section 123 Row G, forget what seats. I already have a USF tag so I guess my wife will be getting one now. If you haven't bought season tickets yet, NOW IS THE TIME!

Question...are babies allowed in free and at what age do you have to get them a ticket?

I think 2yrs and under get in free to Bulls games. Pay full price at Bucs games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I think 2yrs and under get in free to Bulls games. ...

Anyone know for sure ?

Archived