• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cheering for Falcons

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

Believe me, no one wants to see Steve Nicholas succeed more than me. What a great opportunity for him, the Falcons, and USF.

One problem: I'll have a hard time supporting Atlanta if Vick plays so much as one more down for them.

Atlanta's future is brighter without him anyway. He's the latest Danny Weurfel, great in college and mediocre at best in the pros.

Ditch Vick and let Atlanta win on defense with the pre-game intros showing the photo of Nicholas and right below saying South Florida!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

messed up owner

but SN will be fine

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

as a loyal buc fan, i hope the falcons go winless this season, have the 32nd ranked offense, and do terrible on defense. I hope for nothing but the worst for that lousy organization. vick gone, dunn out for a while, people protesting every place the team goes, they are getting exactly what they deserve

• Content Count:  387

I'm not a Falcons fan. In fact there isn't a pro team I really follow although I'd like to see the Bucs do well.

The more success the Falcons have, the better for SN. The more success SN has, the better for us.

I always cheer for any team that has a Bull on it. Good for him and good for us.

How about SN coming in to replace (maybe bad choice of words) Derrick Brooks? Talk about a role model.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I can't wait until Vick is playing again... Innocent until proven guilty... I guess no one read the former Duke DA's statement today... or remembers the apparent DUI of Tank Johnson (can you say oversealous cop)... when will we ever learn. And when he is innocent, I hope his intro music is: "Where's my dogs at" by DMX.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I am a Vick/Falcons fan

Just let the legal part carry out and let the Falcons/NFL make a decision after that.

I hate the fact that people are saying oh Vick has had a lot of off field problems this offseason.

This is incorrect, the only other one he was invloved in besides the dog thing was the water bottle, and the charges were dropped. So technically he's innocent and didn't do anything wrong.

Give him a break.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,601
  • Days Won:  424

I am a Vick/Falcons fan

Just let the legal part carry out and let the Falcons/NFL make a decision after that.

I hate the fact that people are saying oh Vick has had a lot of off field problems this offseason.

This is incorrect, the only other one he was invloved in besides the dog thing was the water bottle, and the charges were dropped. So technically he's innocent and didn't do anything wrong.

Give him a break.

Technically, OJ is innocent, too ............. I do agree that it should be allowed to run its' legal course.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Sometimes the legal system gets it wrong (OJ), but thankfully public opinion shouldn't have to go by the same rules as the legal system.  Where there is smoke, there is fire.  Vick deserves prison for what he did to those dogs. 

• Content Count:  1,911

I think its the details of the indictment that makes it so hard to forgive the man.  Dog fighting happens and if he was only involved in the setting up of the fights I think he will serve a 4 game suspension and thats all.  If they find further details that he actually was involved in hanging, electricuting and slamming dog onto the ground he should be booted from the league forever and put behind bars for some time. 

Ledanlian Tomlinson admitted wwhen he was a kid in Houston he would go to dog fights because it was a part of the culture of his neighborhood.  He said they happened all the time and eventually he saw it was wrong and intelligently removed himself from the situation.  You see rappers and others trying to show their masculinity by showing off their pitbulls, like Sherriff eluded to.  If Vick is still involved in dog fighting after making millions he should be punished, if he is involved in slaughtering the dogs he should be prosecuted. 

its about the details of Vicks involvement. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,621
  • Days Won:  29

Atlanta is my second fav team now because of Nicholas. JAGS are #1

Archived