• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cheering for Falcons

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,600
  • Days Won:  424

JAGS are #1

That is just so wrong ....  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

Go Fins

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Vick is his own worse enemy.  I am not holding what he did (or is alleged to have done) against the Falcons. 

I will root for Nicholas to do well, even if means that the Falcons win.  I will, however, be in a difficult place when it comes to the Bucs playing Atlanta is concerned.

My Cheering for the Falcons is related ONLY to Snake.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Vick is his own worse enemy.  I am not holding what he did (or is alleged to have done) against the Falcons. 

I will root for Nicholas to do well, even if means that the Falcons win.  I will, however, be in a difficult place when it comes to the Bucs playing Atlanta is concerned.

Just root for Nicholas to make all the good plays and the rest of the falcons to suck. 

Actually, it doesn't matter... Joey Harrington will screw it up for them anyway, no matter how good Nicholas is :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,600
  • Days Won:  424

Just root for Nicholas to make all the good plays and the rest of the falcons to suck. 

Actually, it doesn't matter... Joey Harrington will screw it up for them anyway, no matter how good Nicholas is :)

With a nickname like that they should probably try Snake at QB .... certainly couldn't be any worse than what they already have.

Archived