• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Football 08

Guest Sprtsfn627

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I got 08 for my Xbox and took 2 hours out of my Friday night to adjust the roster.  I'll "fine tune" it after GoUSFBulls.com updates the roster, but not until then.

This game RULES!

P.S. Rocky IS on the Xbox version.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just started my post grothe era and his replacement is like a pat white.  89spd and 93acc 90thp 87tha USF might get its first heisman winner. 

• Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

With the new roster going up on gousfbulls.com, doing rosters is going to be a nightmare because of all the duplicate numbers. Ugh. Note Carlton Hill is listed as a DB too. And can Courtney Denson just pick a number already? He's gone from No. 1 to 8 to now 7.

I know...I printed them off and I will be editing tonight.

• Content Count:  3,827

With the new roster going up on gousfbulls.com, doing rosters is going to be a nightmare because of all the duplicate numbers. Ugh. Note Carlton Hill is listed as a DB too. And can Courtney Denson just pick a number already? He's gone from No. 1 to 8 to now 7.

how accurate is this roster? meaning, will the numbers/positions likely change from here on out?

• Content Count:  69

There might be some position changes, especially on the offensive line, but the numbers are usually good from here on out for this season.

I know other teams around the country have duplicate numbers, but its usually like a senior and an incoming freshman. Not the case at USF ... the players are so close in class (#1 JR Ca. Hill/SO Plancher, #3 SO Murphy/FR Voss, #2 rFR Douglas/rFR Mitchell!!!).

And I know of no one in the nation that PLAYS more duplicate numbers than USF either.

Wow...you guys were right about UNC.  I just did the UNC game and the WVU game last night.

UNC got 7 (SEVEN) sacks on Grothe, all on Play Action.  I stopped doing PA plays, but they still rushed the smack out of me.  I had a really rough time against them (I had to kick 4 FGs because of their secondary), but WVU was pretty easy.

Also, does anyone else think UCF's HB is way too high?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Also, does anyone else think UCF's HB is way too high?

I do.  I've seen his pictures on Facebook, and he looks like he just smoked a pound of grass!

lol I meant his ratings, ya big thilly goothe!

• Content Count:  261

RB? What about their CB? He's not better than mike jenkins. What level are you guys playing on? I'm playing on heisman. I had pretty rough time starting out, but I'm making some headway. I started my season spanking Elon 55-10. Ford had 13 carries for 158 yards and 3 tds. I went to Aubrun and beat them 33-15. Mike Ford was once again the man. He had 84 yards and 2 tds. Sadly, I ended up losing Trae Williams for the season. Nevertheless, Gilliam came in and did a great job in replace of #21. I went into week 4 ranked #25 in the nation. Somehow some way I blew a 24-10 lead in the middle of the 3rd quarter, losing the game 31-27.....total B.S.. At any rate, I have to start my season over since Ide is no longer with the team. I could use his Ide's redshirt freshman roster spot to make Mike Ford (since he will play as a freshman) and then turn Mike Ford into Jamar Taylor and redshirt taylor.

Archived