• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the fans love Boonds

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

And Bud Selig is a social moron.  No expression for one of the greatest records ever. 

Hey Bud, it was your league's fault all these players were getting away with doing steroids. 

Gotta love Barrys long stare as he watched that hr leave the park last night.  He is the F'ing Man!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's about time.

• Content Count:  549

...all these players were getting away with doing steroids...

...He is the F'ing Man!

Sick.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i was there and the fans in sandiego gave barry and great applause

camera flashes blinded me

it was  great

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

San franciso?  Im from new York and live in Tampa now, i cant wait for him to break the record, I'll be watching espn every night to watch his at bats.  I know LOTS of people who think just like me on the bubject and will be tuned in.  thats why they turn off whatever is on espn and put on his at bat. People love to hate Barry Bonds, no matter what their motive is, he sells out every stadium he goes to.  you cant deny that. 

DiMaggios 56 game hitting streak will be beat sometime within the next 2 years, watch (ichiro or reyes).  the most incredible record which will NEVER be beat is Cal Ripkins consecutive game streak.  Miggy Tejada was kind of (understatement) sniffing it until he broke his wrist a few weeks ago.  I believe AROD will beat Bonds record if he stays healthy. 

all of the country was watching

• Content Count:  1,812

San franciso?  Im from new York and live in Tampa now, i cant wait for him to break the record, I'll be watching espn every night to watch his at bats.  I know LOTS of people who think just like me on the bubject and will be tuned in.  thats why they turn off whatever is on espn and put on his at bat. People love to hate Barry Bonds, no matter what their motive is, he sells out every stadium he goes to.  you cant deny that. 

DiMaggios 56 game hitting streak will be beat sometime within the next 2 years, watch (ichiro or reyes).  the most incredible record which will NEVER be beat is Cal Ripkins consecutive game streak.  Miggy Tejada was kind of (understatement) sniffing it until he broke his wrist a few weeks ago.  I believe AROD will beat Bonds record if he stays healthy. 

all of the country was watching

I was in LA during the games there and the most talked about sports item in the paper and on TV was the X-Games; even before the dude fell 40 feet.

Was in Vegas when Bonds went to SD and there it was a passing interest no big deal at all.

You and Herman should get a life if you are glued to the TV watching this.

• Content Count:  549

Wow.  Here's a little added intrigue...http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003621797

Sorry fellas, but it's sad that anyone worships this guy.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

He admitted to cheating the game. Anyone who knows anything about baseball and/or statistics knows there is something abnormal about him. Stolen bases began to decline in 1998, hmmmm, wonder why that is?

Archived