• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Worst game ever!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, nobody mentioned our sloppy showing against Kansas last year! Talk about a game we should have won. At least with Cincy we could blame it on the fog... or UConn 06 we could have blamed it on the cold weather... or Army... ok, well, that's just no excuse!

To me, the Kansas game is just pitful. That was easily a W and we came away with nothing except the same crap we always hear "We can't win on the road."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Army.

It was homecoming,  played in front of a large crowd that would have drawn more people for subsequent games if we had we won.  We simply blew a lead against an inferior team we should have destroyed.

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with Army and UConn games but I'm going to throw one out there that nobody may have even seen....it was against Middle Tennessee State and the Bulls got trounced.  Couldn't get anything going and it was like we were in the twilight zone; actually the game WAS played in the twilight zone.  Miserable cold day; bad memory.  I'm pretty sure that the Bulls have never had that many points hung on them either.

• Content Count:  2,118

#1. When TCU brone the home-winning streak.

#2. Army game.  They sure came to play that day.

#3. Defently UConn two years ago.

• Content Count:  3,574

UConn 2005.

BTW, some of you have UConn 2006... we won that game :)

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I am going to go way back and say the double overtime loss to #1 Georgia Southern in which CJL goes for two to win, instead of 1 to tie.

Huh???  How is this the worse loss?  First of all, it was in regulation not double overtime.  Secondly, it was our first year up against 1AA powerhouse Georgia Southern.  We already proved that we could play with them so a tie wouldn't have meant squat.  Lastly, we had the momentum and we were at home.  You go for the win in that situation.  We weren't 9-1 trying to hold on for a bowl game.  We were 4-6 if memory serves.

This game shouldn't even be included in this discussion.  It was the first time USF 'arrived' in college football in my opinion and was the highlite in Year 1 (after the opening game).  Some fans should do some research before posting this nonsense. 

• Content Count:  1,457

Cincy last year was awful.  UCONN a few years ago where out players were shown making snowballs pre game and then freezing up during the gam for terrible loss was close 2nd

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I would go with UCONN in 06.

#2 would be the homecoming game vs Army

my thoughts exactly

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Worst loss in a game we should have won, Army 2004.

Worst loss in a game where so much was on the line, UConn 2005.

I still cannot believe we lost both of those games. Army was a scrubby team that ran two different plays the entire second half and we could not stop them. In the UConn game we had so many chances to win, fouled up because of penalties or plain dumb play calling by wizard Smith.

Go Bulls!!

bingo

Archived