• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There are still rooms at the unofficial hotel for

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

The Bavarian House is about 2 miles from the Hampton Inn.  From Bear Lane, take a left on Veterans Parkway.  Go to the sixth traffic light (Whittlesey Rd.).  Turn left on Whittlesey, then turn right at the first light about 100 yds. away (Main St.).  Once on Main St., turn left into the Bavarian House parking lot.  It's near Lowe's.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

BleacherBull - That sounds like a great deal! Last year we set up a seperate thread for head count so _____Eats It could set things up.

We also ended up with a few more BULLS fans than planned for.

My crew of two adults and two kids will be in Columbus about 8pm, leaving here around 1:30-2:00 on Friday. We may have to leave earlier!

T-Man was talking caravan leaving at 2:00, so that would put a large crowd in about the same time.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,890

BleacherBull - Sounds good count he and my wife in. And as a German American I think the food should be to my liking  :)

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

BleacherBull - That sounds like a great deal! Last year we set up a seperate thread for head count so _____Eats It could set things up.

We also ended up with a few more BULLS fans than planned for.

My crew of two adults and two kids will be in Columbus about 8pm, leaving here around 1:30-2:00 on Friday. We may have to leave earlier!

T-Man was talking caravan leaving at 2:00, so that would put a large crowd in about the same time.

GO BULLS!

My crew will leaving time is very flexible.. Since we are all teachers we will be on road by 2pm (school's out then) or we could pull some strings and be out at 12 or 1.... So 3 cars will be flying the flags on I-75 past st rd 52, whenve we get things organized 407 miles... 6-7 hours... yes I am thinking more of noon liftoff...

• Content Count:  7,890

T-Man call in sick and get a sub and leave thursday I hope Auburn is ready for a

STAMPEDE of GREEN AND GOLD

Looks like we have about 14 interested persons so far.  Once we reach critical mass (20 or so), I'll go reserve the space, get more details, and then start a separate thread to invite others staying in the Columbus area on Fri. night.  Should be a fun warm-up to the game.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

NEVER let it be said that I can't be coerced into a party. I can use the German food as a bribe to get my wife to leave earlier.

Count my 4 in.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  9,038

My brother and I are staying at the Hampton Inn on Bear Lane (I checked to make sure, lol).

We're driving up Friday morning, should be in Columbus in the early afternoon.  Being of half German heritage (my grandfather immigrated in 1914 - his last name was Peters), I owe it to him to attend this event.

Count us in.

• Content Count:  9,038

P.S. I just read about FREE beer.

Wow, I think I love you...seriously.  Will you marry me?

Uh . . . No (not that there would be anything wrong with that).  Welcome to the party Crambone.

Archived