• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There are still rooms at the unofficial hotel for

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone please confirm if you are referring to the Hampton Inn in Columbus, GA, at 7390 Bear Lane, Columbus,  Georgia 31909, 1-706-256-2222??   The reason I'm asking is because there is also a Hampton Inn in Columbus, MS, at 2015 Military Road, Columbus,  MS, 39701, 1-662-328-6720, and they both have rooms available.  Thanks!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Which ever one calls themselves Hampton Inn Columbus North is where everyone is staying.  Go to expedia and see which one is North and which one is airport.

• Content Count:  7,890

Oh crap I booked the airport

• Content Count:  9,038

uh-oh...I better check when I get home =/

• Content Count:  3,407

The one on Bear Lane.

• Content Count:  473

Thanks, T-Man ~ I reserved a room at both until I got the answer. I'll cancel the one in MS now!!   :GoBulls

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Columbus, Ms. - 215 miles

Columbus, Ga. - 38 miles

Any plans for Friday night? Does anyone know anything about the area?

If most drive up Friday afternoon it may be a little late getting something set up.

Dreamland was fun for the Bowl game, we could set up something similiar for Friday night, or,  I know the BullBackers will be at the Hampton, maybe we could ALL get a party going.

?????????

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,890

Just FYI if you booked the hampton at the airport like I did it is only 2 miles from Hampton North.

BDYZR has a good idea I'm in. I dont know the area but we have time to look for a place (bar) to meet up at

• Content Count:  971

As a local alum, I could make some arrangements if people are interested.  Here's one idea for Board members, families, and friends.  After you check into your respective hotels, come by the Bavarian House (2528 Weems Rd. 31909) for dinner Fri., say anytime after 6pm.  Everyone orders separately from the menu (entrees are in the $10 to $15 range for the usual variety of good German fare).  I can reserve a section of the restaurant for our use and will spring for FREE appetizers and all the FREE Tucher Weizen imported draft beer you care to have (if wearing Bulls gear and over 21).  It's run by a real Bavarian and I think most carnivores will like the food.  Reply if interested.  If there's at least a fair amount of interest, I'll set it up.  The place closes around midnight and could handle about 150 of us, I think.

• Content Count:  3,407

This is sounds pretty good my 6 could roll there... Location to Hampton?

Archived