• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I think we got ourselves a rival!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

just look at all the tension between USF Miami and UCF on the Miami rivals board...it's like World War 3. These 3 schools really do hate each other.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I can't stand how they talk to us like we're Temple. Let them keep playing FIU, Marshall, UCif, and Duke. Yup, we're real SOS killers...

• Content Count:  123

just look at all the tension between USF Miami and UCF on the Miami rivals board...it's like World War 3. These 3 schools really do hate each other.

AS much trash I talk and bad things I have said due to hating your program, I have to say that this is a great thing for your program. Some of your fans seriously disrespected my school and this is something that may have happened both ways and now it has grown.

One cant take away from this scheduling and how great it is with all the TV time. Please keep level-headed and understand we have some great games coming up too.

Its an exciting time for FL college football

Congrats

I look forward to the game at RJS . I will probably go to the miami ones since I am down here as long as there are no conflicts with the UCF games

PS THE WAR will never end, but the silver-lining is that it gives us something to pass time with....ARGUEMENTS!

• Content Count:  123

I can't stand how they talk to us like we're Temple. Let them keep playing FIU, Marshall, UCif, and Duke. Yup, we're real SOS killers...

ctbbrown,

Isnt it irritating!?!  Do you understand why UCF fans have such a hard time with your school?

Your damned to hate the other school with that kind of talk.

Mr Kettle meet Mr Pot

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

None of those schools are rivals at this point in time.....

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Do you understand why UCF fans have such a hard time with your school?

I'm sure it has nothing to due with the fact that in such a short amount of time we have absolutely blown past UCF as an overall program.

I honestly could care less about Miami feels about playing us. Their fans have every right to bemoan the series because it's a total win win for USF.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Most of the fans on the hurricanes board are ok with the series and have had decent thing to say about USF, except for a few idiots.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Do you understand why UCF fans have such a hard time with your school?

I'm sure it has nothing to due with the fact that in such a short amount of time we have absolutely blown past UCF as an overall program.

Or that they acted (along with their local fishwrap writer Bianchi) like complete a-holes 5 years ago with the whole "you better play us or you're a chickie-poo" and "we're gonna get it legislated".  And then they become the embarassing mess that they are.  I'd hate us too.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/co isnt even a player in college football at this point

they are simply an easy(gimmee) 1a win for usf

Archived