• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will happen to coach mac?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Ari, I don't think he gives a crap either...but, we all know he will not lower himself to come on here and answer those that continue to assault him...so it's a one-way fight.  For that reason alone, those that feel necessary to pollute the board with such nonsense, ought to move on to something else.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes I think you are to tight on the riens..

I see nothing wrong with a thread on an athletic message board kicking around the former coach..

These guys get paid a lot of money..

You seem to have a lot of sympathy for a guy that probably doesnt want it.

You do a decent job managing the board..  but you are a little uptight sometimes.

You aren't mac's guardian..

Joe

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

I see nothing wrong with a thread on an athletic message board kicking around the former coach.

What's the point? Other than just wanting to be a **** ... and that's not a rhetorical question. I'd really like to know what the point is.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sometimes I think you are to tight on the riens..

I see nothing wrong with a thread on an athletic message board kicking around the former coach..

These guys get paid a lot of money..

You seem to have a lot of sympathy for a guy that probably doesnt want it.

You do a decent job managing the board..  but you are a little uptight sometimes.

You aren't mac's guardian..

Joe

I prefer not to see the board slip into the same cesspool format you see on other boards - wherein people cloaked in anonymity can assail whomever they want with no responsbility for the comments.  

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I don't see what the big deal is about wondering where coach mac will end up.  Seems like a pretty straight forward question.  How did it turn into what it did?  I also think it is worthy of being on the main board.  

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see what the big deal is about wondering where coach mac will end up.  Seems like a pretty straight forward question.  How did it turn into what it did?  I also think it is worthy of being on the main board.  

It is a pretty straight forward question.  I asked the same one about 2-3 weeks ago and got the same results.  

I bet he eventually ends up as an assistant at a d1 school or head coach at a d2 school.  Noone, besides a few usf fans, would not be able to ignore his record.  I honestly think he would be an incredibly hard sell to any universities fans or boosters.  Sorry if my opinion offends you.  

Archived